Noah Cyrus - The Hardest Part
surlace

It's heartwarming to see Noah walk in her family's footsteps with this country pop direction she has been taking, she even throws her own folk flavor in the mix. Unfortunately, this is no more or less inoffensive than those in her family who walked before her.

NoOffenseBut

Noah's debut album is sweet and pleasant on the ears but lacking excitement and innovation.

vitortfv

Depois de anos desde seu primeiro single “Make Me (Cry)”, dois EPs, e alguns singles fantásticos como “July” e “I Got So High That I Saw Jesus”, a indicada ao Grammy de 'Melhor Novo Artista' em 2021, Noah Cyrus, finalmente faz seu debut. Em recente entrevista a mais nova dos Cyrus disse que sua mãe tentou impedi-la de entrar na indústria quando mais nova, visto as experiências com seu pai Billy Ray Cyrus e sua irmã, Miley ... read more

ima4gine

8. My Side of the Bed 7/10
9. I Burned LA Down 8/10
10. Loretta's Song 8/10

breakdowncry

a promising debut album from the youngest cyrus sibling and honestly im quite impressed by her voice and lyric material. she’s more refined then when miley started in the industry. she should be very proud of herself because she carved out a space for herself to shine. this isn’t perfect, it’s generic in most parts but it’s her velvet like voice that keeps me engaged. she is someone to watch out. i think people who loved golden hour by kacey musgraves will truly ... read more

lucas_eleotero

After exploring several musical genres, Noah Cyrus finds his country persona and releases his amazing debut album "the hardest part".

cyrus follows the path already known by his family and doesn't disappoint by delivering a consistent and cohesive album

the production is nice and creates a very comfortable space, listening to the album is a good experience, it stays interesting for all its 34 minutes long

the personal and deep lyrics make this Noah's most mature and responsible ... read more

ivyschafer

My Side of the Bed - 80
I Burned LA Down - 90
Loretta's Song - 80

TorranceONGOD

The Hardest Part is a very refreshing album from Noah that deviates from the ambient trap-pop vibe of her 2017 singles that got very boring fast. This album vows to take a folk-country approach and it works out well, putting it up there with some of the only country music in recent times that I can stand. This is what they need to play on country radio instead.

Top 3: Loretta's Song, My Side of the Bed, Noah (Stand Still)
Bottom 3: Every Beginning Ends, Ready to Go, I Just Want a ... read more

ShoegazeJake

Damn, okay. Never thought I’d ever feel compelled to listen to Noah Cyrus, never thought I’d love a Noah Cyrus album nor genuinely connect with her music. This is stunning, her own voice that stands among the Lana Del Rey’s and Ethel Cains of the pop world. Like Taylor Swift’s folklore, but a bit more country.

thgoduquesantin

Um dos melhores debuts da década até agora. Me surpreendeu em todos os aspectos possíveis pela lírica acessível e sensível ao mesmo tempo.

É um trabalho que funciona, por inúmeros motivos. Ouvir essas letras, melodias e instrumentos vindos da Noah de 22 anos, simplesmente faz muito sentido. É lindo, cheio de boas escolhas e exala paixão e honestidade. O tom do álbum é certeiro.

Fico feliz de ver a Noah ... read more

mister_shawnb

Noah Cyrus comes to her own and embraces a country folk sound. While it is very cliché and basic, there are a couple tracks that are actually pretty great and worth revisiting which is much more than I thought I would say before listening to the album.

Moi_stee

A couple sweet moments for my ears here and there, but overall... meh

Favorites: Noah (Stand Still), Every Beginning Ends, I Just Want A Lover
Least Favorites: Loretta's Song, My Side of the Bed

dulapeep2112

this album is beautifully incredible in so many ways. she poured her soul into this album, truly amazing.

blackcannary

I Burned LA Down: 6.5/10
Loretta's Song: 5/10

RATE: 58

MrMclainy

Noah Cyrus is the one and only Cyrus sister. She's cracked out here, and I don't mean in a smack head type of way like a hypothetical sibling.

sominterre

uhhh I'm missing something or what?

This sounds like any other generic country pop we've heard a thousand times before.
She's trying so hard to make this emotional, especially on the lyrics, but all I can think and feel is ''I'm 14 and this is deep''. Production and vocals is on point in majority of the songs along the album, but everything here sounds so unstructured and messy that the good elements faded into the background.

cholixbox

if you were to tell me a couple of years ago that i’d be almost in tears listening to noah cyrus’ country debut album, i would’ve probably laughed on your face. but here i am.

noah cyrus popped almost out of nowhere into the music world in collaboration with labrynth with her slow jam “make me (cry)”. from there on, her purpose as a music artist was still unknown. it’s safe to admit that she tried it all at the early stage of her music career though: pop, ... read more

Ferenc

La hermana menor de Miley Cyrus se aleja muchísimo de todo lo que ha hecho la estrella de pop, aquí Noah muestra una honestidad con un album de country pop, género que ha caracterizado al clan Cyrus. Si bien no le llega a otros trabajos del mismo género es bueno ver esa sinceridad al hacer sus canciones.

fav track: Noah (Stand Still) Mr. Percocet, I just want a lover, I Burned LA Down

LucasLannister

Inofensivo y bastante aburrido. Por momentos se mezcla un billie wannabe en la voz que me termina de sacar de la canción.

simonpetrov

Noah found her voice and she sounds amazing in this genre. I’m so happy for her! A very strong, consistent LP!

adrianiturralde

Fav track:
- I Just Want a Lover

Least faves:
- Noah (Stand Still)
- Every Beginning Ends
- Loretta's Song

MasonJarHeart

Noah Cyrus's album, "The Hardest Part" may not be the most extreme country pop album, but it's something that speaks of beginnings coming to an end, and something about the way she sings about her philosophy is a remorseful, melancholy, beauty.

BaronCrocodile

mediocre

I have had this album on repeat since it came out. Noah’s authenticity and openness to express her story of drug addiction, heartbreak, and living in her family’s shadow have lead to a lyrical masterpiece. There are no skips on this album, and The Hardest Part is proof that Noah is a force to be reckoned with in this industry.