Gorillaz - Cracker Island
albumreviewguy

Gorillaz made a song about my entire race holy shit.

TheBigDogg

Gorillaz covered my national anthem!!!

korn

not white, can't relate

CamTaro_

bangin

Brichi

This is a banger for the summer. Loved Thundercat being on here as well. Who knew cats and gorillas worked so well together

Ringer1334

BANGER ALERT BANGER ALERT

Ohiomymusic

It just sounds like a normal Gorlliaz song, plastic Beach vibes tho

miaslayer

Mid tbh, I thought this could've been better

alexw15

Funky, catchy hook, great bass work, good beat. Good background music. Probably won't come back to this song. The singing and melody aren't horrible but nothing special.

fawh

Damnit they've done it again

SlurredPrey

grillaz

GaranHollow

Cool

Mantaxania

I really don't get why everybody loves this one to death, sounds to me like a tone deaf Humanz/The Now Now B-Side. Really nothing special, and only makes me miss their older material more, sadly. It unfortunately didn't click with me somehow.

SuperNailDemon

𝖍𝖞𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇
★★★¾

Banger. This is so groovy from the classic octave basslines and the funky guitar. I liked the harmonies from Thundercat and 2D. I enjoyed this track a lot.

EK48

Liked the bass-work and funk guitar, but the hook is quite annoying and overproduced and Thundercat couldn't really save this.

NotInChicago

I really don't know how to feel about this track, honestly. The beat is debatably *ok*, I can get why people would enjoy it but to me it sounds like a beat for a Your Favorite Martian song or something. The lyrics are really strange too, especially the chorus, with lines like "Nothing more to say" feeling more like filler than anything. The bass is great though! But it admittedly feels pretty wasted on what sounds like a first draft demo.
Tl;DR it's not terrible, but not great either.

Logiar

this song is crack

diego_rascon

This new era is gonna SLAP

thamostonres

had to grow on me but that groove is AMAZING

skyhasit

Cool song but I don't like the slur. Very offensive :(

Neo_Fascination

Awww shit. They finally made the white person song

Dango

I still have not enjoyed Gorillaz coming back since Humanz. I do not care for who Damon features on his songs. Gorillaz is just his money maker and nothing more. A husk of what it once was.

akanelol

flawless mate

Hideki

How nice of Gorillaz to make a song after AOTY users!

AOTY June Playlist