U2 - Songs of Experience
Songs of Experience
zeyadreda
just retire ok. Retire god damn it, retireeee
dyelir
Rolling Stone continues to fuck up by being classic rock-centric and classic rock band-centric. Their views on music revolve around toxic white taste.
patton
oh BOYs, where do you come from
OmarElDark
William Blake is rolling in his grave
itsyahboinoah
How far U2 has fallen is beyond me and rolling stone must be smoking some good shit. This album is so basic to the bone.
You'reSoBaby
Longtime fan here, but this is just a cruel joke as the four of them shamelessly try to appeal to a younger audience by pulling out every lame trick in the book we currently hear from the sort of rock bands that manage to cross over onto pop radio.

Just woeful, really.
crackedbowie
Este álbum é maravilhoso e eu vou defendê-lo, o conceito é tudo.
th_initiator
▲ = N/A
▬ = Lights Of Home
▼ = Love Is All We Have Left, You're The Best Thing About Me, Get Out Of Your Own Way, American Soul, Summer of Love, Red Flag Day, The Showman, The Little Things That Give You Away, Landlady, The Blackout, Love Is Bigger Than Anything In Its Way, 13

Typically, when a band's music is on the decline, you typically can hear if an artist is really trying to make the "next big thing" or trying to "comeback from mediocrity", but through the ... read more
Music_Observer
U2 continue to do what they’ve always done and find inspiration through politics and love, though this individual passion project shows an absence of musical care and reliance on intuition over potential, which still produced some forceful choruses and nice delicate guitar textures to make it more enjoyable than much of today’s popular market. My Score: 129/180 (Good) = 72/100
JTP2
Lillywhite should have locked them in the studio and said "Call me when you've written the next "Wire"
I have a feeling they'd still be there now.
Thefacebitch
Summer Of Love is the best song, but could be featuring Lady Gaga, but she sing only on backvocals (Sad)
BM5X5
Bono no bueno
Joshua0_o
I love U2. But please, just stop.
kikeko
El peor de todos sus trabajos, de lejos
daFigz
As much I like this band... And deeply appreciate Bono's humanitarian efforts... The A.V. Club nailed it in the third paragraph of their review. Sometimes it just makes better sense to not overthink with an inflated ego because one, your stardom is illusory. Two, your musicality is static. And, finally, the fact that your creative flow may seem well lubricated as you sit at your laptop conjuring up lyrics, et al... But, alas, you mustn't forget that the final judgement rests in the hands of ... read more
One of the best of the year!

Grimes - Miss Anthropocene