Likes
Library
KenJarn

Very impressive speed and unique flows from French rappers Bigflo & Oli. Since I lack the ability to speak the French language, I can’t quite discuss the lyrics of the album of course, although I would like to try Google Translating some of the lyrics. My main problem with the project is that with over an hour and 20 minutes, it starts to drag on at a point. Thankfully it never fully lost me, and I’m exited to hear any future albums these two rappers create.

foux

Parce que c'est en français, ça n'aura pas la reconnaissance que ça mérite. Par contre, c'est définitivement un des meilleurs album rap de l'année. J'irais jusqu'à dire top 5 jusqu'à maintenant.

SaphRanksAlbums

This is what makes me thankful to have spent time to learn French, as this album is quite frankly an unexpected banger from this year. I shall try to express myself about the greatness of this album.

Bigflo & Oli have done some great stuff, but at points it still had some traces of "bro attitude" to their lyrics mixed in with some weird attempts at what felt like forced flex rap. They still had also a softer and meaningful in their albums with some great tracks, like the great ... read more

idkbeansmaybe

Okay I'm in love with this thing. Bigflo et Oli just come out of a fuckin 4 year hiatus and dropped the best fucking album I've ever heard from them. They leave behind their more basic piano based pop-rap production from La Vrai Vie. This album sounds so grand and colorful. Their lyricism has not suffered whatsoever from this change, In fact, it has only improved. These guys are in top form on this album.
GENUINELY there is only one skip on the whole project, considering the fact that this ... read more