Eminem - Curtain Call 2

Ah yes, including some of his greatest hits such as “River (ft. Ed Sheeran)” and “ From The D 2 The LBC”

Musicnerdd

Half goated
Half shit
That's all i have to say

Benji55

What did you expect? It's all his big hits, some really amazing songs, but some of his doodoo songs. Also there is some re-writes's on here, most are pretty annoying and just like, why.

also the new track, 50 Cent carried.

AmazingBlizzard

Wait, wait, wait... You're telling me there's more songs on here than just FACK 2?

landlalt

no fack 2? 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

LilBIsGod

Don’t care + YB better

BruhMan

Yeah cause we’re all just gonna put our lives on hold to listen to 2 hours and 41 minutes of Eminem’s downfall.

CamTaro_

Not gonna catch me rating a Greatest Hits album. But I will say, this does cover his career from 09 to now pretty well. My main criticism is that a good chunk of songs on here are not hits. Won't Back Down, Higher, Nowhere Fast, You're Never Over.. not only are these songs extremely mediocre, they weren't hits. I don't understand why they're on here. Fat desperately needed to be cut when this thing clocks in at nearly 3 hours.

My personal favorite tracks that were included in this compilation ... read more

ClarinetReviews

I didn't listen to this, except the new and changed tracks. And I gotta say the tracklist is solid. I get the criticism, but at the end of the day, I am just glad to listen to these songs when I listen to it. So short but positive review.

TheRealEminem

I mean what can I say

Calupmullings

Nobodys listening to almost 3 hours of you in a row Marshall💀

ImRomanLive

I fucking hate eminem but he has at least like 5 good songs and none of them are on a greatest hits album and therefore this is a 0

woofwoofimacat

theres no reason for this to exist

Brihongol

Where the fuck is Fack 2?

salskeed

so glad i got to hear "VENOMMMM MOMENTUMMMM GO GET EMMMMM" again

unrealmikel

the cover is... no words
new song with 50 is ok

MC_Icy

Pointless, mid, and all-around dull.

Sure, it has some classics and bangers, but the other half of the songs ranges from mediocre to awful. A very awkward and underwhelming compilation overall.

Also, the album cover is fucking atrocious.

BZZ_BZZ_BZZ_

im so f happy to change this from 50 to 49 and i hope this never changed on 50+

блеать старый бумер чет кричит визжит жалуется я хуею
типо он думает что разьебал там кого то. наверное всех.
завалил всех своим душнильством крч держите эту псину на цепи плз
обложка забавная. чтобы кулуары челиков с шизотипией ... read more

Atro

I don't understand why this needed to exist in the era of on demand streaming, curtain call originally was alright cos then you had all the hits on one CD for your car journey, what's the point of this?

Also as a full listen front to back this thing is borderline unlistenable. 3 hours?? Featuring some of Eminem's greatest hits like River, and Venom. What the fuck lol

NikiSmet

Honestly, I would remove most of the tracks from this compilation and replace them with really worthwhile songs. I mean, i really forgot about existing of Higher even from MTBMB, meanwhile Zeus was left behind.

I'm giving a score not CC2, but to this era in common. From Relapce to this day. I know that Eminem's reputation was hurt by nearly every project he released since Eminem Show. But i still want to believe in him. Maybe i'm brainless Stan however.

New track with 50 is good. I liked this ... read more

aaron

LOL

RoseTinted

In his second 'greatest' 'hits' 'album' Eminem manages to call back the revival era of his career in the greatest non-starter he's released since. Starting with a post-mortem juice WRLD single an anti-COVID-19 banger and the NFT song featuring the worst Snoop Dog flow of all time, the first disk was an absolute mess. And disk 2 had venom, that one track with Ed Sheeran and a remix of rap god. At least my worst list will be easy to make this year.

Upclouter

Somebody please tell Eminem he can create this revolutionary thing called "playlist".

There's almost no reason to make this greatest hits bs stuff in the digital era. I assume that the target audience for this consists of people who collect CDs/vinyl, but even then, who in their right mind would spend their hard-earned money on this badly curated mess with horrendous artwork?

clownmtc

Remove the Revival tracks and I don't have a problem with this

1Mpastaa