Quadeca - Born Yesterday
ItsJustNoise

Fucking Beautiful, I love seeing Quadeca's progression as an artist

LilKraqqen

On first listen, I thought this new quad song was a dud. Not awful, just not something I wouldn't come back to. Over the past couple days, I forced myself to keep listening because of how positive everyone felt about this song. I think the chorus was the big issue for me at first. I just had to adjust to the singing and melodies because they were very different from what I normally listen to. Once I got passed that, the incredible second half and stellar production started adding up. The last ... read more

Moi_stee

Wow, I really like to see Quad just toning into this creativity he's been hiding for quite some time. This instrumental sounds so euphoric yet glitchy at the same time. And the way he deliver his lyrics seems so blend nicely in this as well. Personally, I wasn't gonna check out this upcoming album of his, but I might have to 0_0

GaranHollow

This is a hard one to comment. I always have mixed feelings about his best songs.
What I Like: Production, Hook, Emotion
What I Hate: Vocals, Straightforward lyrics

Erikkef

What the actual fuck

himseb

The production of this song is insane. The beat is amazing and the lyrics are great. Some of Quadeca's songs in the past are kind of odd due to his voice, but I think his voice works perfectly and it fits really well with this song. I believe that this song broke the barrier between Quadeca and being just another YouTuber who makes music.

Truly the Glimpse of Us of rap.

Trayher

I wish i liked it more :(

thamostonres

Wow

yeqks

this song is actually great wtf

Great

ka1

Never would’ve thought someone who came from the YouTuber rap scene would come up with something this creative and foward-thinking. He further improves on the ethereal atmosphere that From Me To You provided, adding elements of folktronica and art pop. I’m honestly proud that Quadeca has established his own identity as an artist and I’m excited for this next album. This is Frank Ocean levels of good.

FleetwoodGrips

I... What the fuck Quad

ImSorryForThat

Sad boy makes good music.

A beautifully polished version of "From me to you"

TylertheCurator

quadeca continuously improves and shows legitimate potential on this single. went from a cringe trash youtuber rapper to a respectable artist

AntCobra

Bruh

oliverwalker

YOU WANT HER, YOU NEED HER, BUT SHE NO LONGER NEEDS YOU

Popsicle

Bro Quadeca must have been hearing some nurture when creating this song. It has the same magical feeling.

Matheus

Quadeca has no business releasing a song this good wtf

zendix

Masterpiece.

LyricalMiracleS

Quadeca is back with a new single and it’s easily the best I’ve heard from him so far, however I’m not really blown away with what I heard. The production pretty much puts this track on its back as it’s easily the best aspect. The track opens with a very smooth and somber string rhythm that slowly builds with a few minor accompaniments while the volume sees a slight increase as well. There are also some electronic elements added throughout the intro to the track that ... read more

MrBronze

I cried listening to it. This is easily Quadeca's best song ever.

SkyCore123

I like it a lot

SimZHBGVsydtezg

pretty but very messy

AntonioRunaway

I think this maybe gives away how im feeling about the song... 10/10 BABY

The best 2 minutes and 30 seconds of music you'll ever hear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX7TWmTFInU