KAYTRANADA - 99.9%
BruhMan
FAVORITE TRACKS: Track Uno, Bus Ride, Got It Good, Together, Weight Off, Glowed Up, Lite Spots, Leave Me Alone & Bullets.

LEAST FAVORITE: Drive Me Crazy
noonoo97
Good album has some really experimental and left-field beats and musical influences and where these are present in songs they really shine. But some songs are generally a lot more conservative and bring the album down.
Skaut
Fun and interesting. Actually not coming back a lot on this album though, some of the tracks are just bland and filler. Which makes a full listen of the album for me quite impossible. Bus Ride and Breakdance Lesson N.1 can be cut out of the tracklist and it wouldn't hurt the album listening experience at all.
ChannelBlonde
amazing
I wish this album was little more varied; the album would have benefited from more instrumental cuts, but as a bouncy house-hop album it does its job quite well. KAYTRANADA is clearly a very talented producer as his vibrant and colourful beats are consistently enjoyable. I do think some of the musical aspects gets stale towards the end of the record (the 4/4 blaring kicks that overpower the synths, the snappy drums breaks etc.), but the individual tracks here are consistently decent with some ... read more
itsyahboinoah
FRESH
Jack
KAYTRANADA showcases his skills as a producer. This project isn't all that cohesive and has a fair amount of filler, but it is really great. I'm very excited for what KAYTRANADA has in store for us next.
Fav tracks: got it good, together, glowed up, youre the one, lite spots
CxAylward
brings out the best in all of its guests and establishes Kay as a major force of production
francowt
album cover: 10

10. track uno . lite spots .
9. together . glowed up . you're the one .
8. got it good . drive me crazy . despite the weather . breakdance lesson n.1 . bullets .
7. bus ride . weight off . one too many . vivid dreams . leave me alone .
LukeBaumann
Solid album that I really enjoyed
I put this album on and let it take the wheel. I always imagine a weed-infused elf crawling into my speakers and taking control of the radio waves. This album is confident and intoxicating; I am particularly impressed by the album's flow between tracks. I find it wonderfully accessible; it sounds radio ready. It shares many of the characteristics I love about Donna Summer Disco records where the music changes but never really stops. An amazing debut, I am a big fan of this boy.
bastosjose
Fav Tracks: GOT IT GOOD, TOGETHER, YOU'RE THE ONE
TheBravesDH
I dug this back when it came out, but it has totally taken me over in the past couple weeks on some revisits. I get lost in every second of K's production. Craig David, Phonte, and Paak totally crush their features. Might be my #3 album of 2016 in retrospect.
north
99.9% is an album filled with colorful and hard-hitting instrumentals. Songs like Glowed Up and Got it Good are among my favorites.
therawreviewer
favs: together, drive me crazy, weight off
Least fav: lite spots
kaytra is one of the best producers currently and the features in this album flowed perfectly. glowed up is definitely one of my top 10 favorite songs
CheapandLethal
Very uninspired
Goldlink's verse is the only thing I dislike about this albunm
this is the real future music, future dance, future hip hop and future pop.
arturostacey
One of the best newcomers of 2016.
JFulfy
Driving Summer music. What a fun and unique album!
winitheju
wayyyy too long
I'm quite happy with this album. He didn't try anything outside his comfort zone but he know his own zone too damn well
THIS ALBUM MADE MY DAY
FAV TRACK:TOGETHER,DRIVE ME CRAZY, YOUR'E THE ONE, TRACK UNDO,GLOWED UP
theRoids
Although I was quite bored on my first listen, it certainly grew on me and I am excited to see what Kaytranada does in the future.

Best Songs: I Got it Good, Drive me Crazy, Glowed Up, You're the One, Lite Spots

Worst Songs: Weight Off, One too Many, Breakdance Lesson N.1
Kokolores
Ear Candy - you won' t stop until the vinyl is done.
Bon appetit!
great album
raymon
This was like opening one of those goodies bags they give in birthday parties. It is an assortment of different music styles,and all of it is very enjoyable. Kaytranada presents great diversity in his production of songs. He also showcases his ability to make strong pop songs.
dakotaconcrete
Very good album when I'm in a mood to receive all the variety it offers.
JulianGomez974
KAYTRANADA’s sophomore record has flavor, great collaborations and cohesive beats. I really like how he plays with enough instruments to bring such a groovy and shaky sound, it feels perfect for the summer. However, most of the times it is inconsistent, the productions goes hard in the first tracks but then feels kinda shallow, I was left wanting more. As I was getting to the end of the record, I felt more bored and bored with each track, I don’t want to say he gave up, but I ... read more
soundsnaive
Killer summer party album
afridgetofar
This is one of those albums where on any given day you might be feeling different parts of the album more than others. He dwells into far too many different styles.
Gupla
La formula se puede describir como un electronic-hop que tiene toda cualidad moderna de saber como sonar, el mix de sonidos y estilos en este material, es realmente tentador, ese escenario seductor, es nada más que una voz que nos llama con el objetivo claro de atraer nuestra atención. Igual a cualquier productor exitoso, su formula va más allá un simple reconocimiento, KAYTRANADA se hacer ver y se presenta como la nueva cara del movimiento, el nuevo camino de ... read more
zaxapitsa
Enciclopedia de sonidos pasados o manual de futuras posibilidades, no solo mola, es incluso útil.

Flume - Hi This Is Flume