Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
With Teeth
Brendo
Probably NIN's most accessible record, but Trent manages to do accessible in a way that doesn't make it feel inauthentic or bland, and I love that and this record.
notbuzzzila
People call this basic baby bullshit a lot, but whether or not it's more basic than The Fragile doesn't matter to me. It's the album that got me into Nine Inch Nails, and a handful of these songs could still crack my top 7 favorites by NIN (The Collector and The Hand That Feeds are still bangers).
"With Teeth" is Nine Inch Nails' most accessible record... which may be a little disappointing, especially for me. But it still manages to feel like a NIN album with some experimentation and great instrumentation from the band (Dave Grohl makes an appearance!). Just don't expect anything too crazy.

Fav Tracks: Beside You In Time, Getting Smaller, You Know What You Are?, Every Day Is Exactly The Same, Right Where It Belongs, The Hand That Feeds, All The Love In The World, The ... read more
nesmito
sober trent makes me happy
AndrewK
NIN´s most abrasive, punchy record. Trent holds nothing back, blaming everyone and everything for the seemingly infinite rage that consumes him.
Its metal, rock, electronic, drone, ambient and industrial. And great at meshing it all into a cohesive product.
An impossible feat exists in following up The Downward Spiral with just about any kind of different sound. Reznor and company come about as close as they possibly can on With Teeth, crafting something a bit less grimy and demented and instead making the emotions across The Downward Spiral prominent but more accessible to the common listener. Industrial rock is still at the heart of this record, but in many ways this is a more traditional alternative rock record. Most importantly, the group do ... read more
kappachino
What the hell
josecarloslopes
Favorite tracks : YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE, LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH, GETTING SMALLER, THE LINE BEGINS TO BLUR and RIGHT WERE IT BELONGS.
ChukPizel
Yeah, this is my first disappointing listen with the NIN discography, it isnt saying a lot since NIN is my favorite band of all time. Their are songs on here that not traditional, but fun interesting that do bring highlights in this album like only, getting smaller, with teeth, and everyday is exactly the same. It's just since this is the first mature album, it really throughs me off sometimes. Ever since Trent went sober, he lost a lot of his anger, and angst in music for more mature and I ... read more
This is Trent finally conquering his fears. The fear hasn't gone away, but on this album, in all of it's early 2000s glory, the fear seems much more fun, much more lively, much more accessible, and much less...well, fearing. It's a fear of letting the past go in order to move forward, and Trent and Co. move forward with long strides.

Favorite jams: Beside You In Time, You Know What You Are, Getting Smaller

Lest Favorite: The Line Begins To Blur
Easily one of Trent's overrated works. Filled to the brim with lackluster writing and mediocre insturmentation, With Teeth is a disappointment.
Grand disque
IX
NIN at their most digestible. Not much to say here, it's a great album but sometimes you do end up feeling like it's missing something. I'll admit, though, I think the singles from this album get a bad rep sometimes - they're not exactly representative of NIN's discography, sure, but I'll be damned if they don't go hard.

Madonna - Madame X