My Bloody Valentine - m b v
Top Favorite: New You
Other Favorites: She Found Now, If I Am, Who Sees You
Least Favorite: Nothing Is
Mar 24, 2016
m b v is far from another loveless, or even being on that level, but it brings some very enjoyable tracks that are almost worth the over 20 year wait for new material. the vocals are dry where the instrumentals shine, and the vocals are also drowned out below the instrumentals, in the version i have it seems like the mixing was off. had to pay extra attention, but thats my only real complaint. m b v is an album that left me content after i finished it, but i was also yearning for more.
fav ... read more
Jul 27, 2018
thotpilgrim
Of course it’s not up to the standards of Loveless but I don’t think anyone expected it to be. They definitely try some different approaches to their sound here and they work sometimes and others they don’t. There’s definitely a greater emphasis on drums which I think gives the album a more unique sonic identity than I expected. I feel like in trying to be more experimental the band has lost their ear for pop melodies and song structure, one of Loveless’s biggest ... read more
Jul 25, 2018
ChannelBlonde
dope
May 15, 2018
ZoilPlaylist
I know kevin is the perfectionist
Dec 18, 2017
CheapandLethal
Good
Sep 11, 2017
MarkCooper
Fantastic first third, mundane second, and beautifully abstract final third. But it ultimately solidifies MBV as a staple group in contemporary music

Favorite Tracks: She Found Now, In Another Way, Who Sees You, Wonder 2

Least Favorite: New You, Is This and Yes
May 20, 2017
A new sound in a genre that's been begging for something to happen for years. About as solid a return as it could've been.
Apr 10, 2017
Canciones Favoritas: She Found Now, Only Tomorrow, Who Sees You
Oct 10, 2016
This one is almost nothing new, but i think it's as excellent as its two predecessors. One of the best reform albums of all time.
Aug 16, 2016
Excellent = 1-7, 9
Great = 8
Average = N/A
Bad = N/A
Trash = N/A

An incredibly diverse and creative album. If Wonder 2 was shorter, or less repetitive, m b v might've been equal to Loveless. Easily one of the best albums of the decade.
Feb 8, 2016
snarekickblues
One of the greatest reunion albums ever made
Feb 7, 2016
ElOsoPolar_
Gracias Señores del Shoegaze por regalarnos otro perfecto disco, donde caza tan bien ese Shoegaze noventero con un poco del sonidos frescos (Is this are podria encajar netamente en Bloom de Beach House). Esperemos no pase tanto tiempo para que nuestros oidos se puedan deleitar con un poco de mas guitarras y pedales.

Best Tracks: In Another Way, New You, Only Tomorrow, Is this a yes, She Found now
Nov 28, 2014
Tom Simmons
Fav Tracks: Only Tomorrow, New You, Who Sees You, She Found Now, If I Am

Least Fav Track: Is This And Yes
Jan 6, 2014
tha138
The come back of the year with a taste of an old bottle of wine.
Grown up over the years just to fullfill the senses.
Dec 31, 2013
joewindlebrox
The masters of shoe-gaze return after 22 years. It's too bad they took so long to release a follow up to Loveless but regardless, this is an album that envelops you in sound and doesn't let you leave it until it's over.
Dec 14, 2013
Feels like sitting on the beach during overcast weather. Definitely a must-listen with few spots that lost my attention.
Dec 13, 2013
Best album of mbv, since Loveless!!
Nov 20, 2013
Z.Younk
my bloody valentine actually succeeds where so many bands fail, transcending the classics to make a record just as great!
Aug 30, 2013
Messy, over-hyped
Jul 19, 2013
tishinf1sh
худшее что можно услышать
Jun 2, 2013
FinalLifeline
In their decades long existence, MBV have only managed to release three proper albums. The first was great. The second was essentially perfect. This, the third, takes what made the other two beloved classics, and puts every modern shoegaze band to shame. "She Found Now" is enough to provoke endless daydreams,and from then on, it's one big blue blur. Over time, the songs carve themselves into your subconscious. It's a difficult release to describe, but suffice it to say that ... read more
May 6, 2013
as good as 'loveless'
Feb 28, 2013
Codapaint
I,like may other lover of this band was a little skeptical about a follow up to "Loveless", but after hearing the new tunes, i was pleasantly surprised! Welcome back MBV!
Feb 28, 2013
Review: http://tuppencedylan.wordpress.com/2013/02/14/m-b-v-remastered/

Follow up: http://tuppencedylan.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/m-b-v-not-lost-sirens-apparently/
Feb 24, 2013