Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde
Blonde on Blonde
EMR
Among Dylan's many masterpieces, Blonde on Blonde still remains as his greatest work. Immediately following up the release of his previous, Highway 61 Revisited, Dylan gave birth to the first ever double-album, and justified its lenght with some of his most evocative compositions. As the arrangements for his compositions became more and more complex along his career, the singer/songwriter has reached a creative peak with Blonde on Blonde. The free-form folk songs that compose this record show a ... read more
realphab
Nenhum outro compositor conseguiu superar o belo surrealismo rebelde de Bob Dylan, no meio dos anos 60 ou em qualquer tempo. Uma prova muito clara disso é esse álbum excepcional, complexo, cheio de imagens e provocações; uma célebre combustão de criatividade que faz minha alma querer abraçar cada pedaço dele.
É como se Dylan tivesse espontaneamente pulado num buraco-paradoxo, sentado à mesa com o Inimaginável em sua ... read more
wolfgangAMADEUS
MEH COMPOSITION
GREAT IDEAS
PERFECT INNOVATION
GOOD PRODUCTION
Oh Bob, sometimes I just can't stand you I really can't. Your early material...just hand the man a notebook, if there's no melody and just the occasional blast of atonal harmonica - throw the man a notebook and tell him to stop playing and start writing poetry.

...then you get an album like this and it all makes sense, the reputation, the masterful song writing - I get it.
MacPhisto
Para mí, su mejor álbum. Es divertido, está fantásticamente escrito y supone un cierre sublime a la primera trilogía del rock tal y como se conoce a día de hoy. Una genialidad.
mz
It will play on Blonde.
Hypnoglitz
Dylan is the lyrical standard I base all other music against. Most others fall very short.
zaxapitsa
From "Visions of Johanna" on it has an unreal run, but by the end it sounds a bit exhausted and exhausting.
dakotaconcrete
Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands does it for me. It's perfect.
Buy Again?
Favorite Tracks: One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later), Rainy Day Women #12 & 35, Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again, Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat, Just Like a Woman, Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands, I Want You
Least Favorite Tracks: None
Would I Recommend? Yes. I will literally buy this album for you.
El mejor disco de la historia del Rock!!!
El Artista mas completo de la historia del Rock!
El año visagra de la historia del Rock!
Sonido de mercurio liquido!!!

Empress Of - Us