Descendents - Hypercaffium Spazzinate
Hypercaffium Spazzinate
notbuzzzila
Underrated! How can they be this old and still have so much energy?
EntryIncomplete
Same as before, but now they're even older.
Lovdahl
This album went way above my expectations. In a year where pop punk has been done so wrong, the Descendents do it right.
Fallendomino
With "Hypercaffium Spazzinate", The Descendents remind the punk rock community that they--fathers of the modern punk scene--can still dish out an onslaught of force. Bands frequently try to reinvent themselves (especially if they've been around over 30 years), but The Descendents understand that their true value lies in their roots, which is exactly what this LP delves back into, featuring many songs under the two-minute mark.

Notable Songs: "Feel This"; "Shameless ... read more
bandgeekmafia78
Descendents use a tried and tested method to release a solid album, and while Hypercaffium Spazzinate doesn't reach the dizzy heights of some of their earlier material, that Descendents sound and feel that punk fans have grown to love is still very much there in abundance.

Favourite song - Without Love
DiegoPaim01
Realmente, não há como negar que esses caras ainda tem qualidade a entregar. Sendo percursores do Punk melódico em meados dos anos 80, é dificil imaginar uma banda veterana nesta onda conseguir se manter relevante depois de tanto tempo. Mas eles entregam canções bem construídas aqui, com melodias razoavelmente atraentes e bastante cruesa e velocidade. Porém, a produção demasiadamente limpa e quadrada faz dessas ... read more

Blood Orange - Angel's Pulse