Autre Ne Veut - Anxiety
Jul 19, 2018
AmericaanSpirit
As powerful as pop can get. Dense with emotions and triumph, this record will make you believe in something.

BEST TRACKS: Counting, Gonna Die, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Ego Free Sex Free, Play by Play
Apr 18, 2014
JFulfy
Such an amazing start of an album, dies off a little bit, but such a huge kick-off!
Nov 10, 2013
tha138
Homemade, electro-candles that lit at everybody's will.
Jun 22, 2017
A fun and quietly ambitious album falling somewhere between electropop and alternative R&B that might be a bit too front-loaded to lend itself to repeated through-listens, but absolutely owns its cheesy excess in a completely infectious manner. Some of the vocals are ridiculously over-the-top and work all the better for it.
Jun 22, 2016
soundsnaive
Play by Play is an all-time great, and Counting makes it a great on-two punch. Unfortunately the rest of the album doesn't come close to those songs.
Nov 22, 2014
Tom Simmons
Fav Tracks: Play By Play, Counting, Promises, I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Least Fav Track: World War
Dec 31, 2013
joewindlebrox
A soulful and auspicious album and definitely worth a listen or two.
Sep 22, 2013
Creator R-Zita
Fantastic album! from the beggining to the end! If world war wouldnt be too repeatitive i would put 100!
Sep 15, 2013
Doing thing with the R&B sound that I have never heard.
May 27, 2013
FinalLifeline
From the waterfall synthesizers that open "Play by Play" all the way to "World War", Anxiety lives up to its name. A nervous and heavy album, it balances between electropop and PBR&B as if on the edge of a knife. The best statement the album makes is "Ego Free Sex Free", which is sonically and lyrically perfect in delivering on every quality the title and singles before it promised. Makes me, well, anxious to see what happens next.
May 11, 2013
loosey
u go gurl
Mar 22, 2013
DefSky
" And everything that I’m telling you I can’t explain.

Just a feeling, more like a warning " Autre Ne Veut
Feb 28, 2013
Codapaint
A must hear. I rarely listen to R&B, but this was a treat.

Brockhampton - Iridescence