Autre Ne Veut - Anxiety
AmericaanSpirit
As powerful as pop can get. Dense with emotions and triumph, this record will make you believe in something.

BEST TRACKS: Counting, Gonna Die, I Wanna Dance With Somebody, Ego Free Sex Free, Play by Play
JFulfy
Such an amazing start of an album, dies off a little bit, but such a huge kick-off!
tha138
Homemade, electro-candles that lit at everybody's will.
A fun and quietly ambitious album falling somewhere between electropop and alternative R&B that might be a bit too front-loaded to lend itself to repeated through-listens, but absolutely owns its cheesy excess in a completely infectious manner. Some of the vocals are ridiculously over-the-top and work all the better for it.
soundsnaive
Play by Play is an all-time great, and Counting makes it a great on-two punch. Unfortunately the rest of the album doesn't come close to those songs.
Tom Simmons
Fav Tracks: Play By Play, Counting, Promises, I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Least Fav Track: World War
joewindlebrox
A soulful and auspicious album and definitely worth a listen or two.
Creator R-Zita
Fantastic album! from the beggining to the end! If world war wouldnt be too repeatitive i would put 100!
Doing thing with the R&B sound that I have never heard.
FinalLifeline
From the waterfall synthesizers that open "Play by Play" all the way to "World War", Anxiety lives up to its name. A nervous and heavy album, it balances between electropop and PBR&B as if on the edge of a knife. The best statement the album makes is "Ego Free Sex Free", which is sonically and lyrically perfect in delivering on every quality the title and singles before it promised. Makes me, well, anxious to see what happens next.
DefSky
" And everything that I’m telling you I can’t explain.

Just a feeling, more like a warning " Autre Ne Veut
Codapaint
A must hear. I rarely listen to R&B, but this was a treat.

Anderson .Paak - Oxnard