OMG IT IS HERE???

Edit: that was horrible.

dirediredock

LUKAS GRAHAAAAAM

TehSniper_143

Somehow more annoying and even worse than their 2015 album. Which in itself is ironic, cause there has been next to no growth or change in between the 8 year gap of those albums, even right down to the cover arts. This band is incapable of change, and they continuously throw out some extremely dated 2010s pop that is pretty much dead on arrival at this point. I guess there are a couple of moments on here that are decent, or can catch a slight glimmer of emotion or something. But man, overall, I ... read more

NO NUANCE REVIEW

…ummmmm….
….no no no, I think I got it…
*snaps my fingers* white, upper class, soccer moms who are obsessed with The Bachelor and don’t know their husband is having an affair. That’s who this is for.

RichardsH

As soon as I heard the first note I wanted to turn it off

LonelyHipHopFan

It's Lukas Graham, what did I expect? The most unoriginal band ever blesses us once more with an album that might be worse than anything they ever done. Now, that's saying something. Besides Home Movies, this is terrible. And Home Movies is already mediocre! I don't ever understood the vocals on these albums, but this is actually fucking ridiculous. I don't know who approved this, but shame on them.

Stay Above 1/10
Wish You Were Here 2/10
This Is Me Letting You Go 2/10
Share That Love ... read more

cfnugent

Lukas Graham's Pink Album sounds like such a relic of the past, it's shocking to hear music like this still releasing in 2023.

Not only the songwriting about the most surface level, safe pop music you can imagine, but Lukas' voice just can't hold up to what he thinks it probably sounds like. Any chorus where Lukas tries to reach that highest register (ex. Wish You Were Here), it just brings me to tears... and not in a good way.

MAN

I kinda expected more since the fact that "The Purple Album" was a bit decent, but in the end this is, yet again, a big and giant mess of a project. Truly sad to see.

otiscohanmone

How brazen a musical parasite do you have to be to copy Imagine Dragons? This is the deepest bottom of cheapness and unoriginality.

Matheus

I'm very upset that I chose to spend my last 33 minutes listening to this instead of doing literally anything else.

maryfreegirl

THIS BITCH EMPTY, YEEEET!!

artyomin

OMG THIS IS A MASTERPIECE 😍😍😍😍 BEST ALBUM OF 2023 BY A LANDSLIDE FR FR NO CAP 😀😀😀😀😀😀 ONCE I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD MY MAMA TOLD ME GO GET YOURSELF SOME FRIENDS OR YOU'LL BE LONELY 😞😞😒😒 LUKAS GRAHAAAAAAAAAAAM πŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—ΏπŸ—Ώ MAMA SAID THAT IT WAS OKAY πŸ‘Œ MAMA SAID THAT IT WAS QUITE ARLIGHT πŸ‘βœŒοΈ HOW COME YOU STRIP NO MORE πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘―πŸ‘― *jaw drops* *eyes pop out of skull* AWOOGA AWOOGA *pupils turn into hearts* *stands ... read more

DantorGD

This is just a radio mix. A bad one.

TrashyTasteGeek

LUKAS GRAHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! (a.k.a. ripping off every pop musician of the early 2010s in a single album)

PrettyFly4ABiGy

The AJR revolution and it's consequences have been a disaster for the music industry

The only reason this album won't be on everyones' worst lists at the end of the year is because no one gives enough of a shit about Lukas Graham to listen it

josiahh

his voice is unbearable BruπŸ’€

Savv2538

@DantorGD Thank you for making this album fun to listen to. Other than that is one of the worst takes I've ever heard on modern pop music. There were so many moments on here that reminded me of AJR which honestly that band should be the last thing anyone should want to take inspiration from. The vocals are horrible and uh... everything else is horrible. This album is just horrible, I really just don't know what else to say. This is Lukas Graham's Jordi.

Score - 1.5/10

Fav Tracks - N/A
Least ... read more

DAVECHER

While the production and songwriting is generally passable, Lukas Graham Cracker fails to come up with any original ideas. Pretty much every track either sounds like a rip-off of AJR, Ed Sheeran, Maroon 5 or Dua Lipa.

Hexo

I wonder if anyone is going to donate this album to brad on stream out of spite.

barcooper

That was probably the worst release that came out from this month so far, It sounds like ass, Lukas Graham singing is annoying and irritating, This whole album sound is dated and feels like it belongs to 2013.
I just hope that better music is coming soon because from what ive heard this month has been pretty underwhelming.

TrevBev45

Ratio + Stuck in 2015 + Fell off + AJR better + AJR da 🐐 no 🧒

coloncancer

LUKAS GRAHAAAAAM

traumaqueen4eva

Uau! Fui transportado para 2015/2016, anos que Lukas Graham conquistou hits comerciais, '7 Years' e, com menor impacto, 'Mama Said' e 'You're Not There'. Ouvir '4 (The Pink Album)' é como se fosse reviver aquela época. Recordar não no sentido de trazer boas lembranças, porque esse novo disco expressa exatas replicações do que já deu certo na carreira deles. Temos aqui 11 faixas com a mesma produção, estrutura, melodias ... read more

FunkyBlood9696

Why even make this??????? Do these guys think it's still 2017 or something???????
The beats, vocals and song concepts are so dated and intetionally annoying that you could confuse most if not all of the songs here to be on AJR's The Click, which btw is already a bad album, but to make this type of music 6 years too late is another thing entirely.
Besides the closer, which was moderately fine, there is nothing redeemable about this album to me; every song, every verse, every beat was just as ... read more

Tielur