I think I’ll die if I give this another listen after the other 4 just to listen to this.

Putzcecela

Achei uma tentativa de Ed Sheeran ou Shawn Mendes. As músicas parecem descarte de ambos os artistas, salvando uma ou outra.

DahGraham

Made me nauseous

ChristianG

He never disappoint.

NikoMandalas

Let's gooo Lukas Graham takes over Ice Spice for best album/EP of the year so far.

Let's get the bad out of the way: Yeah, the singers voice is just God awful sometimes. It is way too high to even be enjoyable. He's always doing these weird inflections that make it impossible to take the song seriously. (Like on Lie. What the hell IS that??) The instrumentals try to be quirky and fun, but they are more like torture. It's like a better AJR. Most of the songs feel unfinished. Oh, and the writing ... read more

Narcissism 4: LUKAS GRAHAM!!!

MAN

I kinda expected more since the fact that "The Purple Album" was a bit decent, but in the end this is, yet again, a big and giant mess of a project. Truly sad to see.

Mantaxania

As much pleasure as drinking a glass full of candle wax

otiscohanmone

How brazen a musical parasite do you have to be to copy Imagine Dragons? This is the deepest bottom of cheapness and unoriginality.

josiahh

his voice is unbearable Bru💀

Tielur

Rock and Roll stars

babesinmytrap

Это звучит как так будто артист не определился что он хочет сделать
обложка альбома на спотифае ужасна, к слову

TheBoiWildWes

Albums to fall asleep to

It's so boring, it's outdated, it's mid
Also some songs just sound like rip-offs of other songs
The Rip-Off Album

Favorite Tracks: uhhh.... All Of It All
Least Favorite Tracks: Stay Above, Share That Love and Lie

GreatestAOTYs

4 (Pink Album) is a non-offensive, surface level, safe for radio, corporate-pop who’s album title ironically represents the age of which these songs could have legitimately been written by.

Coli24

nope

Barchel

Same shit, different toilet.

Winter018

The return we didn't know we needed

barcooper

That was probably the worst release that came out from this month so far, It sounds like ass, Lukas Graham singing is annoying and irritating, This whole album sound is dated and feels like it belongs to 2013.
I just hope that better music is coming soon because from what ive heard this month has been pretty underwhelming.

Do_You_Think_So

like two songs dont make me want to die.

thomasemerson

LUKAS GRAHAAAAAAAAM

unrealmikel

Listening to this after a Radiohead album was a terrible idea

TrevBev45

Ratio + Stuck in 2015 + Fell off + AJR better + AJR da 🐐 no 🧢

ReKlinerReviews

Welp this is the first album I've heard from Mr. Lukas Graham and ummmmm I'm not impressed, at all. This is a very forgettable 30 minute listen with such boring production and lackluster songwriting. I guess for a positive it's not that long of a record. "All of it All" is not really a bad song, beat has a good groove to it. Besides that song there is just nothing here. The song with G-Eazy is pretty awful and "Lie" has easily the worst chorus written so far this year. ... read more