Trippie Redd - MANSION MUSIK

Not my favorite Trippie album but I don't think it's crazy just a bit boring and repetitive and to me has WAY too many songs on it.

Favorite Song - KNIGHT CRAWLER

tiaskye

it's an another bloated, inconsistent album from Trippie Redd.

planetpopstar

I saved most of the songs from this. I want to say like 17/25 but believe I didnt save them because of Trippie. To me the features carried most of the album I don't see my songs replaying most of the songs here even tho I saved them. I honestly think if Trippie was a bit better on this album it would be solid as a whole

lennartfynn

21. ROCK OUT: 5/10
22. ARMAGEDDON: 3.5/10
23. NUN: ... read more

Elliothomson2

too much stuff that doesn't need to be here. especially features. it does have an enjoyable aura to it but does sometimes sound like he is doing his best WLR tribute. not great but not terrible.

The most rushed Trippie album to date results in a project that has way more misses than hits, a lot of unnecessary features and is the prime example of an artist choosing quantity over quality.

MeesterMundy

so horribly mid for an hour and 16 minutes

Knight crawler has one of the best juice wrld’s verses in awhile, but otherwise pretty boring.

SappigeKak

Expected so much more here, from bad mixing to corny songs. Felt like a quick cash grab.

rosemary

kill yourself

SoundOwl

The most trippie he's ever redd.

ashley41

There were some tracks that I actually liked but OH GOD WHY IS THIS SO LONG IT JUST NEVER ENDS

so fucking long, bloated, all the beats and flows sound the exact same, too many fucking unknown and awful features, only reason this isn't a 0 is because of how hard that juice song goes

A couple good tracks but extremely bloated and inconsistent. Toilet Water sums up the album for the most part. Trippie not even close to his potential on this project.

it's really not that bad

SlothLord

Cutting down would be extremely beneficial.

Horrible album. Everything of the bloated track list to the embarrassing features sucked nothing about this album but the song title mansion music was decent or ever memorable. This album has no redeeming moments and trippie absolutely has to stop bloating his albums with insane amounts of songs and features. Trippie disappointed me

adankpancake

this the most 50 score album to ever exist

Yakuzi

Too bloated and I'm tired of Trippie and the rage beats. Trippie takes everything I like about the underground sound and just fucks it up. He makes himself sound a feature on his own album with all these features. At this point I've kind of given up on Trippie.

070Sway

▲ = Psycho, Free Rio, Goodfellas, Rock Out, Armageddon,
▬ = Mansion Musik, Fully Loaded, Knight Crawler, Krzy Train, Killionaire, High Hopes, Hideout, Witchcraft, Toilet Water, Pure, Swag Like Ohio Pt.2
▼ = Atlantis, Van Helsing, Dark Brotherhood, Muscles, Die Die, Who Else, Biggest Bird, NUN, Colors

400 million songs on an album is a bad idea

lucmadeit

Trippie once again has hopped on an underground trend and in this case has executed it horribly.

On 'Mansion Musik' Trippie took the 'Glo' sound originally created by Chief Keef and recently brought back by artists like Summrs and KanKan but added absolutely nothing to the sound. Although he does sound the best he has in a long time, the LP is very derivative and way too long. At least 10 songs could have been cut from this album and it would have been much more enjoyable.
(36)

Zackhy

Trippie redd hasnt had good mixing since a love letter to you 4. What the fuck happened.

JulianC0ol

doesnt go hard

Having compiled some of the industry's biggest named rappers for this album, a Juice Wrld feature, and amazing beat production, Trippie somehow produces yet another underwhelming album that seems to be carried by the features only.