Francis and the Lights - Farewell, Starlite
Farewell, Starlite
Mind-numbingly boring. Francis' voice lacks any real emotion to show through the electronic modification of it, and the production is decent at best. This would have been a lot better if the filler was eliminated and the rest was created into a 4-5 track EP.

fav track: Friends
dyelir
If Phil Collins were interested in making an electro pop record, it would sound exactly like this.
Skaut
A few really good songs mixed with some okay songs and you get "Farewell, Starlite."
Absolutely amazing album. Very unique style and I hope for more albums like this in the future from F&TL.
This album has some great upbeat songwriting and production work. Unfortunately some of Francis' vocal tricks and production choices lose their power after being used repeatedly track after track. This leads to an album that has amazing singles but could've been so much better with a bit more diversity.
JFulfy
May I have this dance
My City's Gone
It's Alright to Cry
Friends (songOTY)

This song has a lot of hits, however it lacks on the album front as a whole. A lot of holes, and doesnt flow properly. Will be coming back to it for those songs though.
Couldn't stand this thing, I liked tracks 5 and 6, the disco groove on 5 was pretty cool and the lyrical subject matter on 6 was very heartfelt and sweet and I can appreciate that, but that was about it. Anymore of the horribly distorted vocals and poorly mixed production and I might have gone insane. If Phil Collins heard this he'd be offended, don't recommend this LP.
Fav Tracks: See her out, Comeback, Can't Stay Party, May I have this dance, Friends
DiegoPaim01
Tenho dito que o R&b Alternativo é um dos gêneros mais interessantes que há hje em dia, que capta bem o que há de mais ousado e criativo na atualidade. Esse disco vem nessa onda e embora não apresenta nada lá muito distinto, tem sua dose de personalidade própria e é um trabalho interessante. Eletro-pop com um pegada bem funkeada, essa sonoridade é quase milimalista na sua abordagem, com apenas teclados e sintetizadores fazendo as ... read more
Beautiful piece of art, Thank You is lowkey the best outro of 2016