Bill Ryder-Jones - Iechyd Da
BritishIdiot

This is a solid chamber pop/folk album, but what holds it back for me is how similar all the songs are, which causes ear fatigue as the LP continues. But overall it's a solid listen.

aldzy

This drop is legit a rollercoaster of feels, man. Some tracks hit you right in the heart, making you vibe hard, while others are just chill, but still cool. Gonna give this one a solid 7.5/10 'cause it's got those moments that just stick with you, you know?

I couldn't agree more. Nowadays, businesses require their websites to stand out in the crowd. These are critical features and functionalities that add value to the website and make it more accessible to customers. Thus, the course of basics of computers will cover these diverse range of topics. https://www.lakhanitechinstitute.com/course/web-development/

Highs: N/A

Lows: N/A

Velocirabbit43

I'm going to have to give this whole thing several full revisits. I liked nearly every song but almost every song has a similar mood and vibe that makes it hard to remember what which song sounds like. Nevertheless the whole thing sounds absolutely FANTASTIC, such an immersive and sweet record. Several best of the year songs on here like Christinha, If Tomorrow Starts Without Me, Nothing To be Done, and that blissful opening track!

I believe this is currently at the top of rym, curious to see what I make of it/ love the closeness of the voice, very human/ instrumentation pretty bland and simple/ good melodies/ mixing is good/ fun lyrics/ that was all on the first track, the second track is bland a painfully slow/ I am starting to hate his voice + he looks like Wilbur Soot/ some of the melodies are interesting, but I just don't care enough/ good music makes you care/ the album cover is cool

well this was the first album I listen just because of this platform: i did not know about this album and i haven't listened people talking about it, except here. but for sure I'm glad i got to enjoy it because it is quite amazing as my 90/100 shows.
first of all, this production is EXQUISITE! all the work done is simply fantastic. i love when artists achieve a balance between grandeur and softness, between vibrancy and discretion. Bill Ryder-Jones nailed that so well… as you can see I ... read more

Mywig_isonfire

This album felt like a hug.

This album showed up on my feed and I had 0 expectations for anything. I felt so many emotions listening to this and I still think about my first time listening to this in my Spanish class. This was so out of nowhere and it was amazing in almost every way

AlexCJ02

A few songs into the album I had to look up if Bill Ryder-Jones was a band of Bill, Ryder, and Jones— the fact that ONE PERSON could make an album as grand as this is crazy!

“Iechyd Da” is a very intimate album, where Bill sings directly to you as the listener. The whole experience feels live with acoustic instruments and tons of personality. And even with the personable feel, the production is still really well done with every song sounding super professional.

I loved the ... read more

laid back

LAVS

I had no idea of who Bill Ryder-Jones was before this, but I must admit he hit me right where it hurts. "Iechyd Da" is beautiful, dark, and meticulously well-crafted. I definitely see myself coming back for more.

I Know That It's Like This (Baby) - 8.5/10
A Bad Wind Blows in My Heart Pt. 3 - 9.5/10 β˜…
If Tomorrow Starts Without Me - 8/10
We Don't Need Them - 8.5/10
I Hold Something in My Hand - 8/10
This Can't Go On - 8.5/10
...And the Sea... - 8/10
Nothing to Be Done - 8.5/10
It's ... read more

HeyLeo

O sexto álbum do cantor Bill Ryder-Jones, Iechyd Da, é sobre tentar seguir em frente. Mas, muito do que representar um sentimento tão conturbado quanto esse, é a maneira pela qual o artista faz isso: sua produção é quase sempre mínima, sem muitos enfeites, chegando o mais próximo possível de uma mimese exatas da sensação crua da vontade de, simplesmente, superar um término. Escrito sobre a ex-parceira de ... read more

tomneedsaglass

Not the biggest fan of the child choir vocals, I don’t think they fit the overall sound of the album that well, but this is entirely worth the hype otherwise. Some of the best songs of the year so far are on this thing.

The instrumentals on this album are powerful. I am not a fan of Bill's vocal performance... he was often out of tune, and I'm not a fan of the whisper/sleepy-sounding voice. This could have been album of the year if he improved his vocal performance in my opinion. I would have rated this in the high 90s if he did not sing the way he did. I would still listen to many of these songs again though! Altogether, I enjoyed the album!

ikinyourgf

such a bittersweet, slow, album that makes u feel such a weird pit in your stomach in the start, but as u listen, u slowly start feeling a more hopeful feeling towards the end, like light at the end of the tunnel. instrumentals and lyrics were beautiful and although this isn't my usual taste, this album was both musically and sonically gorgeous :3.

virtualinsanity

Room temperature. It's warm in its instrumentation, but cold in its themes. Just an album I wanna give a big hug to.

igororow

good

ivor

beautifully produced. my welsh roots are proud

Approved

User_01

Muito bom ouvir a Tropicália em lugares onde nunca imaginei que estaria. Gal Costa - Baby

Bor

WELSH USEDπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ—£οΈπŸ’―πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BAD FLAG???β€ΌοΈβ”πŸ—£οΈπŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ
in all seriousness this is very pretty i like it a lot big thumbs up

GusCreter

I see the hype! There is some really beautiful writing combined with Bill Ryder-Jones' lush instrumentation. Solid listen honestly, a pleasant surprise!

ReturnToMonke

This guy loves a switch up. I, on the other hand, am ambivalent towards them, especially by the 3rd or 4th on an album

Favorites: How Beautiful I Am, A Bad Wind Blows In My Heart pt. 3, Thankfully For Anthony, Christinha, I Know That It's Like This (Baby), Nos Da, Nothing To Be Done
Least Favorites: ...And The Sea..., We Don't Need Them, This Can't Go On