Shygirl - Club Shy
EarlSweatpants

Girl let's go to club and pop our pussies

NeedlefluuJr

AHH!! NEW SHYGIRL AND ITS ABSOLUTELY 100% PERFECTION!!!!!!!

Shygirl is an artist I have heard of for years now. I first found out about her in lockdown when the EP of that year released and I checked it out. Then in 2022 she dropped what is now one of my favourite albums of all time, Nymph! In 2023 she kept me hooked with the remix version of that album and by releasing the song, “thicc” which I streamed so much…. and, in retrospect, what’s probably my soty.

So when I ... read more

Who wants to be real? I just want to be fake.

Kaunt

This about to soundtrack the most epic shopping spree of all time

mediocre_feet

Club Shy is Shygirl's shift from dark experimental hip-hop to a pop-ier, house, club sound. The tracks are short and more characteristic of demos than complete songs apt for an album. I love Shygirl and her artistic vision but I would have loved a few more albums with her previous deconstructed club sound. Shygirl needs to stop playing games and release another full-length album!!

Club Shy está longe de ser o trabalho mais essencial da carreira de Shygirl, mas, levando em conta sua proposta, a artista consegue cumpri-la muito bem. O EP consiste apenas em um projeto despretensioso que propõe apresentar ao ouvinte músicas de clube divertidas. Isso é feito aqui com excelência.

Leia a review na íntegra em:

ScoopTime

Let's actually listen to some music that is more than worth your time, by checking out Shygirl's newest project Club Shy!!! If you couldn't already tell this album is very much versed in that Eurodance sound, and honestly I could get down for a lot more of my favorite artists working right now to get into some Eurodance, though it could also very easily look cheesy at any given point like with Thaiboy Digital's release. This thing only comes in at about 15 minutes, so I don't want to hear a ... read more

fleabag_fideo

PC music? I only know puss(c) music! Ever since I heard shygirl, I know she would bring something slutty to the futuristicism of pop music and with this ep, not only she does that again but she also finds a way to deliver it with queer-friendly club-feel beats. Although this Ep does have some bangers but it's very minimalist, and it doesn't go harder enough for me.

vivi

This is a pretty solid dance-pop EP with a very bouncy and fun sound. Sounds like being at a party which is a very fun trait for an album of any kind to have.

I really love the production on this EP, and it's a great recent project worth a listen for anyone looking for some good 2024 projects. Really enjoyable in every way and honestly could've been longer and I would've had no complaints.

knewnie

this is exactly what i wanna hear while dyking it up at the club. now who got a body my stiff back can grind on πŸ₯ΊπŸ«΄

Malneezy

Shygirl knows how to do house right.

My first listen to Shygirl and what a fun little EP full of bangers and great house tunes! Many modern artists today try to do this sound but Shygirl knows how to get it right! The production needs to be as fun and extravagant and the vocals, which Shygirl executes very well. The featured producers all did a grand job too in bringing that nice thick and bouncy production to match Shygirl attitude. Overall a tasty and fun house EP!

[Light 8]

Favorites: ... read more

ikmmm

WE PUTTIN THEM BOYS ON MUTE, MUTE, MUTE, MUTE

THESE BOYS THEY THINK THEY'RE CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE

A few of the songs on this EP sound kinda generic but god DAMN, some of them are just so fucking fun, "mr useless" and "thicc" are genuinely so good holy shit

bioserg_ea

Finished my First Listen. This was groovy, each song had a nice danceable electro beat to them. The melodies were also catchy but nothing stood out that much, just a solid EP overall.

Favs: mr useless, thicc, tell me
Least Fav: mute

TheUmbranHammer

Bouncy and a bunch of fun, this EP is a quick and ferocious showing of hypnotic house and dance music that only feels appropriate to show off one the dancefloor at least once a night.

82.22

Favorite Tracks: f@k€, mute, thicc
Least Favorite: 4eva

AnotherWhiteMan

White man approved.

Afvalcontainer

Best believe we will see some K-pop copies of this soon.

At only 15 minutes, "Club Shy" is a short but sweet EP of pure eurodance fun. It's bouncy, it's exciting, it's 2000's excellence; basically all you'd need for a project like this, even if it does not explore its sound in much depth.

NikSchiming

I loved the kind of nostalgic eurodance vibe. It's really fun and easy to listen to.

Adorei a vibe meio nostálgica de eurodance. É bem divertido e fácil de ouvir.

Cosmorog2022

generic club music, Shygirl can do so much more

brook1404

7.8/10 - A | Sounds incredible!! Some good club bangers on this EP!

humm1ng_b1rd

Ninguém pode ter reparado nisso ainda, mas o Reino Unido, neste exato momento, se estabeleceu como o epicentro da música eletrônica de nossa geração. Ultimamente, o dance-pop e eurodance vem estando próximo de alcançar o seu ápice, graças ao enorme talento e criatividade que essa nova onda de artistas estão carregando consigo. PinkPantheress, por exemplo, conseguiu popularizar o drum and bass com suas músicas, levando a ... read more

Vespertwink

¡EURO-PUSSY-POPPIN IN THE HAUS, P-E-R-I-O-D, !

Melancoholic

Decent.

SonicDiscovery

If the club is your destination, then I suggest you play Shygirl's latest Club Shy for the pre-game. This brief EP provides stellar Electro House that will give your body a steady four-on-the-floor pulse, while the vocals and lyrics reflect the feelgood energy the music brings. Choice cuts "mr useless" and "thicc" ensure this EP doesn't go out with a whimper, but rather a resounding thump.

Favorite tracks: 4eva, mr useless, thicc

Paleblooded

Nothing too extraordinary here; it's safe and fun club music. It gives what it promises.
While I wasn't quite blown away, it makes for excellent background music however. Worth a quick listen if anything.

GARRRR64

A fun little collection of danceable jams!