Shygirl - Club Shy
anniefyl

Icónico.

Shygirl es una de las voces británicas más brillantes de la escena electrónica actual.
Dentro de Club Shy encontramos canciones que tratan sobre la obsesión, el desamor, el sentimiento sexy y todas están cantadas con la tranquila interpretación vocal de Shygirl característica. Esto, combinado con una producción ecléctica y frenética que mezcla house, techno, hyperpop, EDM, deep house y electro house, hace que ... read more

AndyWandy

I'm sorry I really want another peak like 'ALIAS', but this is just bland dance pop. I mean it's cute club music if that's what you like chill please by all means enjoy. But this is also damaging for hyper-pop and dance-pop artists who are entranced in pushing the genre forward. This is bland and the lowest common denominator which is not what this should be. We need another Charli or SOPHIE (god bless her soul) to revolutionize the genre again and broke the next pop and glitch opus (hopefully ... read more

althea_xo

NEED to go to Club Shy, someone send me the address

zacharyraber

Lots of fun and well produced but doesn’t push the hyperpop genre as much as the genre demands

420musicPope420

Shygirl drop a full length album (impossible?)

jewelbreak

Shygirl - Club Shy: ✦✦✦½✧

⧽ Best: “thicc”
⧽ Worst: “mute”

D1V1NE69

Shygirl never disappoints. EP is almost perfect, points deducted for too short tracks. I hate the tiktokization of music.

AnotherWhiteMan

White man approved.

aldzy

This drop is pure fire, mixing house and pop to create some epic tracks that you just wanna blast on repeat. It's got a solid vibe that makes you feel like you're in the club, even if you're just chilling at home. I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10, 'cause while it slaps, a few more bangers would've made it perfect.

vivi

This is a pretty solid dance-pop EP with a very bouncy and fun sound. Sounds like being at a party which is a very fun trait for an album of any kind to have.

I really love the production on this EP, and it's a great recent project worth a listen for anyone looking for some good 2024 projects. Really enjoyable in every way and honestly could've been longer and I would've had no complaints.

punkblandito

Bops.

Saturnia

It feels like a compacted and fast party that conveys intense desire to dance

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

igororow

dancing

twolkai

this one fell a bit flat for me unfortunately. none of the dance beats were really hitting for me. what a shame. shygirl continues to dissapoint me project after project. will we ever reach another creative peak like "alias"?

moonlitreverie

really good club project. my favs are mr useless and f@k€

pyddl

Got scammed. No shyness. Just up front club bangers.

4eva

humm1ng_b1rd

Ninguém pode ter reparado nisso ainda, mas o Reino Unido, neste exato momento, se estabeleceu como o epicentro da música eletrônica de nossa geração. Ultimamente, o dance-pop e eurodance vem estando próximo de alcançar o seu ápice, graças ao enorme talento e criatividade que essa nova onda de artistas estão carregando consigo. PinkPantheress, por exemplo, conseguiu popularizar o drum and bass com suas músicas, levando a ... read more

Judas__

5. Mr useless 4
6. Thicc 5

Total: 86

finlaymiles21

A short but sweet dance-pop EP, which is danceable and easily digestible, but not exactly revolutionary.

Favourite: thicc
Least favourite: mute

gopxity

This is all I could ask for from a 15 minute dance/club EP. All of the producers did their thing and Shygirl was great and consistent throughout. Love this.

LodgerWatets

💃💃💃

Because a majority of my reviews will always be based on live performance, I have to give this a 61. My true score was around a 65 but I felt that to be untrue. The songs on this album left me bored, and though there is value in listening to these songs while gaming... To hear it live would make me change stages.

Nicoo

mr useless is a bop

BowtiedMedia

Incredibly consistent Eurodance EP with non-stop energy. Shygirl brings forth a conglomerate of electro, tech, and hip house elements for a quick, snappy, and light on its feet record.

Favourite: mr useless