Help Support AOTY
MIKE - May God Bless Your Hustle
May God Bless Your Hustle
devmo03
The Earl Sweatshirt protege shows that he's as engaging of an artist as his mentor.
itsyahboinoah
Damn,this guy has a bright future ahead of him.I hope for his future releases if he doesn't wear his influence over his sleeve too much and craft his own artistic sound. The lo-fi production on here is interesting for the most part, but MIKE flow/cadence rather than his solid lyrics is the downfall to this album. His influence is pretty apparent with traces of Earl sweatshirt and Milo laced all on here. I know MIKE has the potential to do big things its only a given of time when he does. The ... read more
Listen if… You want a REALLY solid, under the radar hip-hop album that has a bit of an Earl Sweatshirt vibe. That has a lot to do with the production of the tracks and the really cool soul-based beats. The only real big pain of this album is that it isn’t featured on Spotify, which is where I do most of my listening. But, I’ve listened to this album several times on Youtube, if that tells you anything about how good it is.
holyfishpaste
Earl has a son?

Singular, hypnotic, gritty, punchy, so many words come to mind to describe this amalgam of oddities. It's some of the more unique music to come out of NY this decade. The lo-fi sound does get old after a bit, and I find myself hungering for something a little more fleshed out production wise sometimes. However, it's not any weaker or a project for it, and I can't wait to see him get the recognition he deserves.

fave tracks: pigeonfeet, greedy, victory lab, STANDOUT, armour, ... read more

Dave - Psychodrama