Jaden - ERYS
Jul 4, 2019 (updated Jul 10, 2019)
I saw the pink tone of the cover art, as well as the PINK 4-song intro, and I couldn't help but think that if Jaden was a Pokémon, he would truly be the Mr. Mime of the rap game lmaoo. That's basically how to sum my review up.

I just listened to the entire thing twice, and let's say I've come to a conclusion. It's that I will legitimately never give a damn fuck about this dude's music ever again.
Sunset Tapes was one of my least favourites last year. I didn't review it because I thought it wasn't a bad album, as much as it was a non-album, half assed with no effort put into it whatsoever.
This ERYS thing right here, is an extension to that, in a more high budget, sophisticated way. Jaden's songwriting flaws are still intact, and the production is generic as hell. And what's got even more annoying now, is that he's blatantly, obviously ripping off other sounds. But now he's actually got to a superior level of uncreativity. Even a higher level than logic. Yes, Higher than fucking Logic.
If he wasn't a Smith, he would've fell off at least 1 year ago, but he's lucky, I don't evny him, I just believe he's a terrible artist that I'm not gonna put any interest to anymore.
Jul 5, 2019
Solid take
Jul 5, 2019
@issmolmolotov Sometimes he seems like he actually has stuff to say, but he just can't get it out in a good way. And he already already exhausted his voices within these 2 years already.