Earl Sweatshirt - FEET OF CLAY
Nov 1, 2019 (updated Nov 5, 2019)
UPDATE: I got off my medication, and yeah, this got a lil bit old. The dark-faceted production is sure admirable, but not quite hypnotic like SRS. And idc East actually isn't as bad as some claim it is. Not Earl's best performance, but the arabian sample loop is weird in a kinda good way, and he rides it decently.

After a disappointing JIK and Pony, Earl announced new music to save all of us who stan him.
A short, brief, quality 15-minute extension of the Lo-Fi environment that was on SRS, but this time a lil bit darker. Apart from the slightly forced sample on East, which was a bit hard to listen to at first listens, the whole thing is consistently beautiful, charming, accompanied with Earl's top notch lyricism. His flow is really hypnotic and catchy in a way no other can do really.
I think we can all agree that this is the best album Halloween 2019. Thanks Earl. I love you.
Nov 1, 2019
omg you gave this a higher score than srs. I un-stan
Nov 1, 2019
@MothaOfMotha12 oh ye, I actually did lol
i dont remember most of my ratings, so i don't really compare albums/projects simply by the numeric rating. And anyways I really loved the dark tone FOC has, so I see this rating quite legitimate (as of now, it might change idk)