Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak
Apr 3, 2017 (updated Nov 20, 2018)
I think the first Kanye album you listen to from start to finish, is usually that persons favorite and thats very telling of the worlds Kanye creates for each album, this was my first, complete listen, I was aware of Graduation of course, but never approached it as an album, since its singles were so overblown and the deep-cuts were so well exhumed in remixes and hip-hop culture that I couldn't miss it. 808's took inspiration from everything I was listening to at the time.

Its funny though to see now though, how public opinion has changed so greatly. From an awful venture into autotune ripping off T-pain to a masterpiece thats influenced a generation.
Feb 17, 2020
For some reason I had only listened to some of Kanye's most famous songs, but never got into listening to his albums from start to finish until now. Wow. My first time has been with MBDTF, which has blown my mind beyond what I imagined, and now I am really curious about this album because it seems to be more divisive among fans. Let's see <3
Feb 22, 2020
Nice! Try Yeezus, I think you'll enjoy that one quite a bit, it takes a few listens