Kendrick Lamar - Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers
6d ago (updated 3d ago)
Edit: Yeah I’m lowering my score quite a bit. Still a really great album, but I see more flaws in it than I originally did

Wow… just wow. This really did deliver on the hype. This is such a dope stylistic change and I love tf out of this thing. I’m sure my score will change as I give it more listens, but for now, I’m absolutely amazed. This shit gonna carry me through me whole summer.

God bless Kendrick for giving us another masterpiece

AllAboutMusic's Tags
6d
shut up
[hidden]
@jitedhoptile

now who asked you to speak? clearly no one did
@Jiltedhoptile nah I’d rather not😁
5d
Love this review, very sincere. I feel the same way about the album
Why’s it at 100 likes already
3d
Ratio for lowering the score, unliked.
1d
You wait to have like then, you lower your score everytime ? It was 88 now 81. You are some king of pussy and coward. You know you wouldn’t have so many likes of you put your original score.
What a bitch.
1d
lol dude saw the pitchfork review. this site is cringe
1d
@InspectorNorse I changed the score before the pitchfork review came out. I’m allowed to change opinions. Fuck outta here
8h
Hey don´t listen to the people critiquing you for lowering your score. You´re allowed to rate it whatever you want. Anyone whos upset over an 84 needs to reevaluate things
7h
@calebmullings54 I could honestly give 2 shits what they think. God, these stans are fuckin crazy smh
7h
@AllAboutMusic that´s good! and the funny thing is theyre acting like you´re hating on Kendrick when all your ratings of his stuff are extremely positive😭