BTS - MAP OF THE SOUL : 7
Feb 24, 2020
This is probably BTS' best album yet. I've seen some reviews complain about the diverse sound and the autotune. In response I'll say the diverse genres presented in this album make me love it more. Depending on my mood I can listen to R and B, EDM, rock, rap, or pop all in one album.

As to autotune, I like how it was used as a stylistic choice rather than to cover up vocal mistakes (BTS don't need to cover up anything).

Favourite Tracks: Moon, We Are Bulletproof: Eternal, JAMAIS Vu, ON, Interlude Shadow.
Feb 24, 2020
Thank you so much for your honest review, I 100% agree!
I love when they use different genres and how they experiment with new sounds. They don’t just stick to one genre and that’s awesome! This album was quite a surprise and the way that they used their experience from 7 years as a band was very smart.
It was very personal as well.
Also, when they used Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool as a sample for Intro: Persona, O!rul8,2? for Interlude: shadow
(that extra verse in the song that wasn’t in the video was cool too.) and 2 kool 4 skool with Outro: Ego.
How they went back into their discography like that is amazing to me.
All in all, it was a fantastic album and I’m honored that I was able to listen to it. Very proud of BTS!
liked by (no profile picture) x49
THE BOY INVASION HAS ARRIVED
How to rate?
BOT GANG
omg.... šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦
R and B
Feb 24, 2020
@wainotwhy - not a bot. Sorry to disappoint.

@LILY69420 - Autocorrect doesn't like "n" and changes it to and or in. šŸ¤·

@Anna91 - is there a problem?

@Matty - I'm not sure of the purpose of your reply. So, I'll just say that if you listen to BTS' album without preconceptions you might like it. If you don't no big deal, everyone has different musical taste.

@Jody - if you want to rate an album you have to create a profile and sign in.
you are a bot
Feb 25, 2020
"As to autotune, I like how it was used as a stylistic choice rather than to cover up vocal mistakes"
Can you please explain how this is a stylistic choice in any way and why it was necessary for the band to do? The band (especially the vocal line) have very beautiful vocals, and they didn't need autotune in the past to showcase their voices and make their songs sound good. How does the autotune in this album actually improve or even make their voices sound good? I'm not hating, I just want to have a serious discussion, since you're "not a bot" anyways.
Feb 25, 2020
If you're claiming to not be a bot, will you contribute to this site and review other artists out there? Otherwise, this whole charade doesn't hold water.
Feb 25, 2020
@Aly_Law youre a bot to us unless you're going to rate more things, besides BTS. Your 100 and poor review mean nothing without context. You're just spamming the site just to never return again.
why are you bot?