Twenty One Pilots - Trench
Oct 5, 2018
Really wish I wouldn't have wasted my time... the hope would be that anyone who really likes this will soon get a better music taste as this would probably open you up to a ton of better music.
Aoaystheory's Tags
Oct 8, 2018
Wow what a rude and closed minded review. How about “I didn’t like it, and it’s not for me”

Lost a follower
Oct 10, 2018
That's fine, just don't see any originality to it, sounds like they pulled a lot from other artists tbh. I still gave it a 61 but its not something I can really understand people going on about.
Nov 9, 2018
there's no such thing as better taste in music
Jan 15, 2019
"get a better music taste" is such a stupid thing to say
This album isn't objectively bad. That's literally YOUR opinion. There is no such thing as a better music taste.
Feb 19, 2019
Funny that you claim the general consensus has poor music preferences just because the general consensus opposes your subjective music preferences.
Mar 20, 2019
bad comment
Mar 22, 2019
The amount of bitching seems to prove you're all not just trying to convince me.
Oct 30, 2019
you correct yourself to brad but then dont edit your comment.
Oct 31, 2019
@Riskr ? huh
May 18, 2020
condescending enough?
May 19, 2020
What's with this comment section?
Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
May 19, 2020
@Inglume I can be a real piece of shit on my opinions at times. But what ever, it depends on the day. Really still dont care for this album and I stand by my opinion that they stole most of it from other artists and styles. It's such a new age collection of songs that echoes the past but youngins cant see it so they think its genius. Again, just my opinion, now everyone cease commenting because WHO CARES.
May 19, 2020
Lol. People sure can sometimes take things way too seriously on here and get offended.
May 19, 2020
@Inglume as you can see I've really distanced myself from the site. I understand that this was kind of a dick review but it's just how I felt at the time and maybe I could rewrite it, but I dont see it as a big deal. I also like to fondly look back on the time Brad unfollowed me because I went to far lol. The irony makes me smile.
Jan 21, 2021
ehm, okay, but you literally gave 100 to noacf-
Jan 21, 2021
@foglia I specifically said why and that it was a super subjective opinion. Also, this review aged great, and I'll never take it down, not even if Brad unfollows me again!
Jan 22, 2021
I mean, it's okay that you rated 100 noacf, there is no problem, I was just joking.
It's just that is not that subjective if you say that whoever likes trench has a bad taste in music 😳
Jan 22, 2021
@fogliaI I get that, but meant what I said at the time. Its not fun to rate and review stuff sometimes without being somewhat smug. I feel like it steals a lot from other artist, my opinion. My wife loves them, and I give her crap occasionally too. All in good fun, I respect everyone's opinions and hot takes are part of the culture here.
Beeyyaahh
amw100
PatPike
Docky
Noz
reaIreaIweaseI
fakeplasticrose
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - L.W.
L.W.