AOTY 2020
Justin Bieber - Changes
Feb 15, 2020
EDIT: Okay, I never give out zero's anymore, I think I only have a few, but fuck. I got Yummy stuck in my head now and I keep questioning myself, why did I give this a chance? Why would he make something so bad? Were the features literally trying to see how bad they could make it? I've always said, you cant just give things 100 or 0, unless you mean it. I have way too many 100's but this record is a ZERO. Its have the opposite effect of a 100. Instead of feeling great, I feel nauseous and I want to blackout, smack my head, and wake up with no memories of this trash hole of a record!

Dear Lord, that was a painful listen. No Justin, I don't believe you know what love is. I feel like a 5 year old just tried to explain to me what sex was without ever having a clue what he was saying. I had to laugh at the Lil Dickie verse about him whacking off to his crushe's insta and almost accidentally doing so to her underage pics. Just, wow. Travis Scott I figured would be the highlight of the entire album but I'm lost what he even contributed. And if I start hearing Yummy in my head on repeat I'm going to blow my brains out. Atleast I listened to this work and not on my free time so I don't have to be depressed considering I could have done literally anything else that would have been more enjoyable, like, oh I dont know, trying to pull my teeth out with nail clippers? Or sticking my head on a dirty toilet whilst sulking and flushing it. WHY GOD! Can you imagine being him, like trying to convince yourself and others to listen to your new album? I hope he just laughs about it, "suckers" and actually doesn't think this is good.
Aoaystheory's Tags