ILOVEFRiDAY - Mia Khalifa (Diss)
Mar 11, 2019
The 5 is only because Xeno made a passable beat for the song.

Xeno Carr & Smoke Hijabi, better known by their group name "ILOVEFRiDAY", come together on one of the most horrendous viral song's in the internet's short history.

Some of the most egregious Issues with the song:
-Xeno is one of these singers like Corey Feldman where he's so off pitch that the autotune cannot help him. Despite the fact that this is a rap song, he uses a singing type of rap similar to Drake (IK it was Ye who did it first), which as we've already discussed is not Xeno's strong suit. Anything Xeno does in the song is unlistenable
-The beat is passible, but considering how bad the singing and rapping is, this is likely because it's the only element that doesn't offend it's listener actively.
-Wtf, did they not do any research into this tweet! Like my god look at her fucking twitter account and see that she never said shit.
-Wow this girl's verse is trash. I had no concerns either of their parts were ghostwritten thanks to how bad they were, but man I wish they were. The actual hit or miss verse is catchy, but it makes little to no sense. Like number one he's her boyfriend, I assume he don't give a fuck. Number two, it's her job to do this shit and I would imagine she's way better off then you. Number 3, wow she worked at a burger place, big deal. Number 4, she fucks for a living, I don't think her pussy gets tired low-key.

Song sucks. Do yourself a favor and don't analyze it like me the dumb one did. It's not worth it for the iq points you'll loose in the process
Comments