Bad History - Turn On The Camera
Oct 17, 2020
The song is as bad as how endearing the music video is. Shitty production, shitty lyrics and poor vocal performance. And as I've mentioned , the only thing good about this is the music video, which is nostalgic to me, as someone who's watched Pewds since 2012.
Oct 24, 2020
LOL you gave this a 75 to Y2K & Bbno$ - Lalala you must be abit stoopif innet, 'the only thing good about this is the music video, which is nostalgic to me' BRUH the visuals are fucking amazing have you watched pewds reaction to it I'm guessing not. aS SoMeOne WhOs wAtcHed PeWdS sI- wait... hang on....i think we are forgetting something..... I'm not to sure though........ OH.... I KNOW!....WHEN DID I ASK
Oct 31, 2020
@Pat3355 Oh nooo I'm sorry for having a different opinion from you! That is a really sinful act, and I should have the same opinion as you! Here, let me change the rating to 100 and give this song of the year. Not only that, but I'll give you tissues to jack off to the fucking music video!

Also, I mentioned having Felix as part of my childhood so that I won't look biased, and that this should be something that I like, but it isn't.
Squid - Bright Green Field
Van Weezer
Iceage - Seek Shelter
Iceage
Seek Shelter
CZARFACE & MF DOOM - Super What?
CZARFACE & MF DOOM
Super What?
Aly & AJ - a touch of the beat gets you up on your feet...
Aly & AJ
a touch of the beat gets you up on your feet...
Porter Robinson - Nurture