Lana Del Rey - Chemtrails Over the Country Club
Mar 19, 2021 (updated Mar 21, 2021)
So, Lana dropped her new album, and I gotta say, I love this, this was stunning, serene and so calming. her voice is a blessing, and in its best form here, the songwriting is always on point, for example the opening track “white dress״ has an incredible hook, is beautifully structured, her whisper-singing is just heart melting, the title track is a song I’ve been loving since it first came out as a single, and here it fits perfectly.
I loved the song “let me love you like a woman” just as much, her voice is especially gorgeous there, I also find the songwriting much better on here than on NFR to be completely honest, “wild at heart” is intoxicating and breezy, one of the best tracks here, this whole album gave me this feeling of a rainy day while I’m staying inside, and I can see myself coming back to this album a lot. I would also like to shout out how well produced and arranged this record is, very stripped back, yet feels very complete, and that goes for almost every track here, thank you Lana, for this absolutely gorgeous album, this was worth every second of the wait. Overall I just really, really enjoyed this.
Comments