Aug 29, 2021 (updated Aug 31, 2021)
what a surprise drop by kanye
never heard about this album before

Edit:
damn NME really said
"nah this shit is worse than Justin Bieber's Justice, MGK's Tickets To My Downfall, Dominic Fike's What Could Possibly Go Wrong, DaBaby's BLAME IT ON BABY and Green Day's Father of All Motherfuckers"
they gave these 80 btw

Edit 2:
independent what the actual fuck

Edit 3:
the person in The Independent who gave donda 0, gave dummy boy 20
this person thinks dummy boy is better than donda

now that's fucked up

Edit 4:
if critic score go red
i will be very angry

Edit 5:
very cool
Aug 29, 2021
What is this "kanye" you speak of?
Aug 29, 2021
@MusicaMeretrix "kanye west" is his name i think
This is your opinion?
Aug 29, 2021
Kanye west, he’s an underground rapper
@luizHo1 my opinion
Aug 29, 2021
@cakenator i hope he makes it
Aug 30, 2021
no way the same person heard this and the mgk album. and liked mgk more
NME gave JIK 80
@blueczarr @Gohan1999vIMP
pain
Aug 30, 2021
NME is probably the last publication I go for a review. They are short-winded and hollow -- ie four weak paragraphs.
100th like.
Aug 30, 2021
@PigeonMontes yeah i see why lol
@wainotwhy https://youtu.be/zjedLeVGcfE
Aug 31, 2021
August should write for The Independent. He'd turn it into NME with all the hundreds but atleast the writing would be stellar ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Aug 31, 2021
i mean the independent have a point he is working with a sexual abuser i cant rlly argue w that
Aug 31, 2021
dummy boy is like when your dumb kid accomplishes something small so you have to say "at least he tried", donda is like when your smart, promising kid shits his pants and rolls in it. Also, Kanye worked with Manson because he was a sex pest. I'd prefer if Kanye would just shit his pants tbh.
^ wut?
A whole ass 100 just to spite the critics. sad life
Aug 31, 2021
@artifexlife look at his whole page
Bro A.V. Club gave the big day a 100
@Brihongol based
Sep 2, 2021
@beekeeperbeats most of the time I give 100/100.
wtf do you mean
@beekeeperbeats
bruh what am i supposed to do
Sep 2, 2021
@beekeeperbeats Do you really think giving donda 100 means i'm publicly supporting rapist?
Seriously?
Sep 2, 2021
ignore them august they have nothing better to do other than pick on YOU out of all people lmfao
Sep 6, 2021
Donda by kanye west
Sep 14, 2021
@ParthanyJobtano i disagree
Yeah... This review is in really poor taste and evidences the issue with barely glancing at something without actually reading it. They gave it a 0 very clearly because of the involvement of problematic figures. They aren't saying those albums are "better", they're saying "those albums don't include an artist with multiple sexual assault charges." If you're going to reference an article, read the article.
@MasterCrackfox
idk I thought giving "0 out of 10" just for involvement of problematic figures didn't felt equitable.

You might be right, but I think like this.
I'd argue that if I were the author I probably would have just skipped rating it at all at that point, so I'll give you that. It's possible the formatting of their articles just doesn't allow for that. I just think it's really questionable to equate high ratings to other albums (that I would agree are way too gracious) to the 0 given here when they evidently had different purposes. It just makes your statement seem like it came with less thoughtfulness.

Counterpoint though is that the author didn't have the same approach to Dummy Boy when the person involved is also themselves real problematic, but that album came out before his awfulness was less popularized in the conversation. So it's possible this instance is more based on clout chasing than sincerity.

I don't know, I give this shit too much thought for AOTY. It's usually the wrong platform for it.
@MasterCrackfox