Chris Brown - INDIGO
Oct 24, 2020
I have found it. My least favorite album of all time

Being the huge dyke I am, I wanted to be so hard on myself for absolutely nothing. I think this is the worst thing ever. Like I’m seriously disappointed in all the artists that have worked with this fucking scum bag. Don’t waste a 0 on the blackpink album, please just spam 0 this fucking asshole.

So many songs of a ratchet complaining about how “these bitches” treat him wrong. Like this genuinely sounds like NAV. Why on earth did half of these artists even want to be here? Like Nicki and Wayne sound so dead here. Must have been paid 100 million or forcefully captured and forced to record verses for this.

32 songs. Thirty Two Songs. LIKE 2 FUCKING HOURS. OF THIS ASSHOLE. Somebody on this review had copy-pasted the incident between— yeah that, and it made me literally sick to my stomach. Okay, no more beating around the bush, I used a VPN to listen to this so I wouldn’t have to pay Chris money.

The title track— okay, maybe if this guy made actually good music I’d be able to like it, duh. This sounds like The Weeknd, in the worst way. The Weeknd is a pretty cool guy, sure he can be a little misogynistic at times but he isn’t a terrible person, he makes sex an art, not being a huge Weeknd fan I can safely say that.

Nothing else fucking stands out. I listened to this whole album and just didn’t feel anything, I felt dead. Fuck this. Worse than revival. Worse than supermarket. Only thing I can say is Joyner’s mid-monotone flow was the only thing that I could ever find okay about this.

Like can’t he even be original? I bet less than 1,000 people have listened to this the whole way through, this shit even has TORY LANEZ in it.

I want to actually listen to a good album. Peace.
Basic_Garci's Tags
If you thought this was bad wait until you see Heartbreak on a Full Moon
Oct 24, 2020
@realrealweasel oh my fucking god, 45 tracks? might just have to bust out another 0 lol
Oct 24, 2020
But don’t forget this guy goes absolutely insane on waves
Oct 24, 2020
Lesbian who like Lil Darkie! AWOOGA! AWOOGA!