The Weeknd - House of Balloons
Sep 22, 2020 (updated Sep 26, 2020)
After another listen, it made me feel just alone but not truly sullen like I was the first. If I’m disregarding my real thoughts on this, I’d say it’s a 60-70

This really just made me feel shitty. Like I was fucking locked up for 10 years and found out that Frank Ocean still hadn’t dropped. How do people like this? This is another shitty take like my Starboy and COADM take.

There’s no structure or bones to this. This guy’s voice sounds like he’s drunk, sick with a cold, and getting his dick sucked all at the same time. I’m just...not having fun. This is cold. It’s just sex and drugs sex and drugs sexsexsex drugs drugsdru gs.

I just have no more words. I’ve listened to it 3 times this week and I have no more words. Literally my mind is rotted and empty. Sorry.

BEST SONG - Glass Table Girls
GOOD SONGS - The Party and The After Party
OK SONGS - What You Need, Wicked Games
BAD SONGS - High for This, The Morning, The Knowing
?????? - Loft Music, Coming Down
Sep 25, 2020
bro.....why u do this doe...
Sep 25, 2020
Honestly, I don’t know. I don’t get the hype but I did like after hours and a couple other things from him.
Sep 26, 2020
@tombejoy Tbh I gave that album higher I felt bad for that mf he’s never had anything green here. I just relistened and ngl it’s a bit higher for me I’ll probably relisten to the whole thing tomorrow and give it a 100
Sep 26, 2020
@tombejoy you’re actually right though, just listened to hob again and it’s way better than I remember. I’m glad honestly that I had this discussion lmao. I’ll try my hand again at the other Trilogy entries :))
Sep 26, 2020
I totally agree. The Weeknd is like Juice WRLD to me, if you understand what he's talking about it's just depressing.
Is it you Melon?
Sep 27, 2020
Oh shit oh fuck you found me