blackbear - everything means nothing
Aug 25, 2020
Wow. Blackbear’s new album...is not good.

This is the Revival for Pop Trap Rap. Oh wait, no, i can’t disrespect Revival like that. This honestly made me lose interest in trap rap for a while. Why isn’t this just called ‘TikTok Hits!’ I think he knows that since tiktok might get banned, he needs to make an actually tolerable album to get him back into the swirling mainstream that is Rodeo and Eternal atake and all that. However, he can’t do that.

I’ve seen his ads all over Instagram. Reminds me of the soundcloud rappers who DM my review account with ‘You wanna review my mixtape?’ No, fuck off. Fuck off blackbear, you make music for nice guys who think that crying and simping is a good hobby. It’ so edgy and just a flat disappointment.

Hot Girl Bummer is just tiktok. that’s it. The rest are all just a mess, this is like lil xan and lil tecca’s albums. Starting with the most popular song, betrayed and ransom, then ending with a remix to try and get you to listen the whole way through. Except, there is no remix at the end. Just a bunch of half baked songs that make me want to end it all. So yeah, not good. I’d rather listen to Revival than this, might write a review for that later.
Aug 26, 2020
I agree with the review, but blackbear is more of a singer, not a rapper at least in my opinion. Great review anyways! :)
when someone with 'basic' in their username gives black bear a bad review you know its bad.
yeah this guy sucks lmao
N0stalgia
ALICIA
Oh Sees - Protean Threat
Oh Sees
Protean Threat
Slauson Malone - Vergangenheitsbewältigung (Crater Speak)
Slauson Malone