BLACKPINK - The Album
Oct 24, 2020
This is just BTS for lesbians, right?

Seriously, it’s just a pop-rap album, not a fucking Tom McDonald album. It’s not the worst thing ever— I swear I’m not a k pop stan, I just liked this album!!!! It’s a cool listen where the vocals are the best thing about it.

It took me a couple listens, but it clicked! I get that I’m late to this, but I didn’t want to give this a 0 and just be done with it. Am I in the wrong for liking this? Fuck it, no! I’m sorry for doing this, but I like it! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

So how you like that is honestly so fucking wild, obviously everyone knows that song, cuz it’s kinda been everywhere. I like the beat drop, not much to say. Ice Cream confused me ngl, is it a hard sex jam, or just a song, lol. Still was pretty decent, just didn’t like the hook.

I get the lyrics are supposedly really dumb, but I don’t care. I love FACK. I love the song that literally says “we don’t play no games unless we talking fortnite”. Lyrics aren’t a biggie for me ngl ngl. BlackPink are some bad fucking bitches that could kill me and I’d be very happy. My inevitable gayness is pushing me to score this album higher.

Bet You Wanna is a track I was expecting to not like. I don’t like Cardi at all, as I have expressed in other reviews, her part feels very forced but I do have to admit it’s the best part of the song. Lovesick girls is another example of my gayness triumphing my bad thoughts.

The production is kinda bad, and the first part is probably the most listened part of the album, but the second part is better IMO. Sounds like music I’d bump to when I was 12 if I wasn’t inside Kanye and Eminem’s asses at that age. It’s a very fun album, cant hate it just for existing.

Tbh, I can’t tell what girl is singing what part, I don’t care if there’s one of them, 4 of them, 20 of them, or none of them. Just make a good album and I’ll give it a good score.

I am also a fan of female rap, even with the sterotype that it’s all about sex. Hell, I’d be hypocritical if I hated people like Megan thee Stallion but then bumped Father Stretch my Hands. I liked the effort. It’s in my username, I’m literally the most basic bitch ever to exist, I still like Eminem for fucks sake!

The album closes with a beat that reminds me of Walk On Water by Beyoncé and Eminem. Both are overhated songs, sure BP’S is a little too poppy but it’s not gonna stop me from liking most of the album.

I think that this is the most I’ve written in a review in a long ass time. Fuck.

TLDR: ITS NOT THAT BAD LOL ITS NOT REVIVAL 2
Basic_Garci's Tags
Oct 25, 2020
W for good writing L for simping

also L for 7/10

W for the jokes too
Oct 26, 2020
Yeah! Thank God i’m not the only one that likes this, it’s so fun for what it is and I agree with the sound mixing. Honestly, think about it BLACKPINK can serve so much more in the future and I see potential, this is just the excitement for their next project.
MrMercury7
Good News
Kali Uchis - Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
Kali Uchis
Sin Miedo (del Amor y Otros Demonios) ∞
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - K.G.
K.G.