Daft Punk - Random Access Memories
Nov 15, 2020
This album made me stop hating French people, because they made my favorite album of all time.

Honestly (what i said before was a joke i love french people) After having around 7 years to ponder on this, I think this is my favorite album of all time, I've found an album that literally does not have any flaws, and is super fucking special to me. I admit, Marshall Mathers LP has flaws, MOTM has flaws, LR has flaws, Draining Love Story has flaws, but like I've said, I can't find a single song, hook, beat, anything wrong with this.

And yeah, this fucking deserved the best album of 2013 Grammy, I remember being like...10-12 and I was praying that this album would win over the fucking Heist by Ryan Lewis and Macklemore, Red by Taylor, and another one of my favorite albums, GKMC. I feel like since I am a random white-passing girl in Chicago, I can't relate to GKMC because I'm not a black male who grew up in Compton, I can't relate that much to GKMC, which is why an album from Kendrick can never be my favorite. And yes, I cried when RAM won.

Hahahahah robot go brr boop beep and make my favorite album.

So what makes this album so epic and #notcringe?

Give Life Back to Music is just....orgasmic ngl. If you don't like this song, block me, unfollow me, report me, and break your phone. Everything from all the beats and boops just show that EDM had potential before it was ruined by retards like Marshmello. Ahh...2013 was a good year, everyone would be rapping rap god, hearing the monster on the radio, and absolutely turning up to music like this.

The Game of Love, another trancing beat along with the next song Giorgio by Moroder are some of the other 10/10 tracks for me, I can't find anything wrong with these either...features are on point, Guy and Thomas obviously put so much work into this, and I'm glad that they didn't just end at human after all, it was disappointing compared to their other works...still an 8...lol.

Fun fact, I played Within at a friends birthday party when I was like 15 and they called it trash. That made me dislike this song for a year or two, but coming around I really love it more now, cause that friend was an asshole, don't feel bad.

Instant Crush is probably...my favorite song here probably one of my favorite songs of all time, just so damn iconic as well. If you couldn't tell, I think pretty much everything from Daft punk is iconic.

Lose Yourself to Dance...do I have to say anything about this? Classic. Literally an early classic, even not being a huge pharrell fan (mostly because of happy) I still admire how complete he made this song.

Contact is the finale of this album...and I cried. Fuck. I have this on CD, vinyl, and cassette, and just remembering all this shit is honestly so nostalgic.

I can't go into detail about each one of these songs, because I'm currently at work and can't take 5 hours off to write about daft punk. Just know, this is my favorite album of all time, and all these songs that I just talked about are in my top 50 songs.
Nov 15, 2020
House music to relax / fix your computer to
Nov 15, 2020
Some french people got mad at me for my review of some album and called me swear words in french...so I'm with you on that whole hating the french thing.
Nov 15, 2020
FINALLY GARCI AGREED WITH ME I HAVE DIS AT 95 DAFT PUNK LOOK SO HOT IN THEIR OURTIFTS THEY MOVING LIKE A ROBOSCOP DOE
Nov 15, 2020
@TomBejoy god theyre gonna make me act up better go transfer the Kendrick type shitposts to homework and discovery
Croissant
Baguette
Brioche
Strudel
Nov 15, 2020
“God Daft Punk can stick their baguettes any where they want in me”
@TheRealLogic301 in our dms
Nov 15, 2020
verdis quo is the hottest song ever
Nov 15, 2020
red is one of your favorites/?????? basic white girl side wildin HUH
iss ok i havea basic white girl side too thats why i like 1989
SO ITS GONNA BE FOREVER OR ITS GONNA GO DWON IN FLAMES
Nov 15, 2020
@TomBejoy no red isn't one of my favorites it just might have won over ram aka the funny album
Nov 16, 2020
@Basic_Garci dont forget gkmc sing about me im dying of thirst is a very funni song

jk

but if you watched the 2013 grammys live you wouldve been sweating because ram and gkmc are your favorites lmao
God damn it
Nov 16, 2020
Stop exposing me or else I won’t drop any new music 🤬🤬🤬
Poggers aside, great review
Nov 16, 2020
But bruh this is personally their second worst to me home work and discovery >>>
NOOO LOGIC IM SORRY
Nov 16, 2020
How is this second worst tho...go off biracial legend
RAM > Discovery > Homework > HAA but I like them all >:(
Nov 17, 2020
poggers
Nov 17, 2020
@Based_Garci that's a cool french word