Jhene Aiko - Chilombo
Mar 8, 2020
Jhene Aiko has a really nice and soothing voice but it's pretty much the only driving factor in her music. This album isn’t anything terrible but it’s just a bare minimum trap-inspired R&B album with an excessively long tracklist. There are a couple of very notable and interesting highlights and some nice features but it’s just not a project that really has any replayability.
Apr 1, 2020
But it does have replay ability Triggered,B.S,P*$$Y Fairy, One Way Street, Tryna Smoke, 10k Hours, and Party for me. The rest are if you wanna relax with bowl sounds. It’s not just some RnB trap album. It’s supposed to have soul which it does. You might need to listen to it agin.
Apr 1, 2020
@ts12521 I agree 100% that her voice is very soulful and that BS, Pussy Fairy, and One Way Street are some of my favorite songs on the album but the fact that it follows a very similar formula throughout the album makes it kind of boring to get through in my personal opinion. I didn't think the album is bad which is why I gave it higher than a 50. I just thought it was okay.
itscase