Fall Out Boy - M A N I A
Jan 28, 2020
What complete CRAP. Fall Out Boy has fallen far from their glory days of Infinity On High, Foile a Deux, and Save Rock and Roll. I knew this was going to be less than stellar from the singles but i did not expect it to be this... just... bad. This is an uninspired mess that feels an album to shut up their record label and an insult to true fans. Its evident Fall Out Boy is trying to kill rock and roll, not save it. From 'Young And Menace' to 'The Last of The Real Ones' is a complete mess. The one decent songs on this LP are Wilson (Expensive Mistakes), Church, Heavens Gate, and Bishops Knife Trick. (The third of which being the worst of the "best"). I never thought i would be this appalled at a project of Fall Out Boy's. But I guess this is what happens to some bands after being in the game this long. Hopefully this is just a MAJOR bump in their career, and while true it pains me to say, but Emo has died. With the return of My Chemical Romance, maybe we will see the resurrection of one of the greatest scenes of music from the past two decades.
Comments