Jøhň - FLEX GANG CANCELLED
Jul 15, 2020
I went into this open minded. Good lord this is straight trash. The man didn't even try to mix his vocals properly. His bars sound like he just freestyled them. He sounds so checked out and lifeless. Also, Yung Fizz isn't even in our label anymore so I can't understand why he'd diss us. Why would Mosquito waste his time on a diss track with 0 original bars or anything special?
Aug 9, 2020
Idk who the hell you even are and and before anything I just got to say that this isn't an album this is a single, two different things, and even though I only threw shots at people like submarine man the diss was aimed towards mosquito and fizz and I don't know you so you don't even have to consider this about yourself also the reason I dissed fizz is because him or apparently someone who claims to be him is on Instagram harassing me and my friends and I'm pretty sure it's him so I'm going to go with it and if it isn't him oh well and mosquito pussyed out of a diss cuz if you don't remember when y'all were live streaming that new album on YouTube in the comments said that there was a diss on me coming soon and one last thing y'all are not real Crips, ik real crips that will knock your head off so say something wrong and they might just show up ong 👀
Aug 9, 2020
^ imagine getting this heated over a review for a meme song
Aug 10, 2020
I really don't care to be honest, and it's not a meme song, none of my songs are meme songs
Aug 14, 2020
I'm the real john yall cappin
Aug 24, 2020
yo wassup
Aug 24, 2020
what's going on here lol. Am I the only one confused?
VODAWAKE2020