LoneMoon - majikaL girlfrienD+*.!
Apr 26, 2021 (updated Jun 14, 2021)
I wasn't feeling it much on the first listen but I've had it on repeat since. I love how colorful and seamless the production is and lonemoon's unique delivery adds a texture to the songs that I don't think could be achieved if anyone else was doing it.

Edit: 4/27/21 my point still stands but wtf lonemoon
I genuinely don't think I can listen to this album anymore, especially the love song on here knowing what I know now

originally gave this a positive score but i want to discourage people from supporting lonemoon
May 6, 2021
Thank you for your review.
Though, I must point out, your edit is a really gross and brash generalisation of my character and I cannot stand for that.
I love women. Things that people are saying about me are absolutely disgusting and absolutely untrue. Do you know who I am? Do you know what I've been through?
I've made mistakes. Small mistakes. But They shouldn't result with this unremovable stain upon my psyche. I know I'm a good person. I don't need anyone to tell me this. But I love WOMEN. WOMEN that make their OWN decisions. and I would never willingly EVER take advantage of a SOUL!!!!! goodnight
Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever