Lil Uzi Vert - Eternal Atake
Mar 6, 2020 (updated Mar 7, 2020)
Lil Uzi Vert answers Playboi Carti by delivering his own Die Lit after a long wait

Trust me, I had no interest in this album from the singles, but almost every song on here shows the pure power of not overthinking, and going with your musical instinct. As a result, Uzi keeps songs engaging by sometimes just geeking out, and repeating a single phrase, or he has a ridiculous line that stands out.

This is also the first Uzi project where the common theme is strongly stood by. The space theme is incredible with Uzi’s style, and it blends effortlessly. The best example of this was the track that sounded like a space blaster. It was super creative and worked effortlessly

Uzi improves on almost every front from his last full length project. The melodic tracks however, are no where near the quality of where they should be.

Overall, I’m very happy with this. There is a lot more here then what meets the surface.
Mar 7, 2020
This is nothing like Die Lit tho?
Mar 7, 2020
This is die lit if die lit was boring
Mar 7, 2020
I respect that you like the project for what it is, you’re not making up excuses for being an uzi fan. Personally, I think the album sucked and it seemed as tho he put no effort into his lyrics.
Mar 8, 2020
“His die lit” not “with an album that sounds like Die Lit”
Mar 8, 2020
Eternal Atake is like bruh sound effect 2.mp3, Classic Bullshit. 8/10.
Mar 9, 2020
What is the meaning of 'his die lit' then? You could as well say 'his astroworld'? bit vague
Mar 10, 2020
every trap album post die lit is die lit
@HIVE My Turn is Lil Baby's Die Lit
@RakkSmells Whole Lotta Red is playboi carti’s Die Lit
Mar 10, 2020
@Joeybadassfan I mean you could've just said Die Lit. Adding "boring" into the mix is redundant
Mar 12, 2020
I just think it supposed to mean it blows his other projects out of the water, not that it is similar to Die Lit in any way