Logic - Homicide
May 3, 2019
Man, rap today fucking sucks bad, I don't give a fuck what anybody says
These fools ain't spittin' no type of dope shit, but that's not even the bad part; they're not even saying words anymore
They just got a hard-ass fuckin' beat to trick dumb-asses like you to make you think you like the shit
Play that fuckin' beat!
We got some real fuckin' mentally retarded rappers in the game
I know for a fact nobody know what the fuck these dudes be saying!
Wait, turn my reverb and my auto-tune on real quick
This what the fuck they be doing
3y
Time to get rid of this mumble (c)rap vro!
No words
3y
Mumble rap more like please have a tumble down the stairs am I right
rap is like a mountain
white is on the top
Meet ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º), the 4chan emoticon that spammed Israel
3y
Brad, I actually think you missed a lot of bars/metaphors if you believe they didn't say ANYTHING.
I will say though, that I expected more of Logic - he didn't say anything "impressive," but what he sang wasn't that bad either.
If you believe that Eminem didn't say anything I actually believe you are braindead, or at least, when you first listened to it. I suggest you to either carefully read the lyrics and make an analysis or just stick with your "dope shit" (I.e. your mumble rap)
3y
imagine using the term mumble rap unironically
[hidden]
3y
ppl didnt understand this was a joke omg
3y
destroying the mumble (c)rappers one by one
3y
They tryna be crazy (Yeah)
They tryna be crazy (Yeah)
She wanna meet Carti (Carti)
That bitch is a Barbie
I'ma fuck these hoes (Celine)
I'm on 730
A brand new pack like Kid Cudi, I smoke dope like Kid Cudi
Push up and get the slugs from me
I'm with all the shits (Bow-bow)
We pull up with shit (Ayy)
We pull up with, uh (Ayy)
We pull up with sticks (Huh)
We pull out the van (Huh)
We pull out the shit (Ayy)
I pull out the .9 (Huh)

Lol
^ damn thats tough
2y
Um... they aren’t saying anything??? There is no chorus there rapping at a fast pace and make fun of the rappers that think they’re great and there best song last best line is “I love and bitches that’s my fucking problem!”
They aren’t trying to sell an album, they’re rapping, showing their skills and abilities. Stop fucking hating. Eminem is the GOAT and Logic is on a different level then other rappers. Kanye is king or catchy beats with great lyrics, but he could never battle Eminem
2y