Apr 27, 2020
I judged this with a half assed listen judging this as "This isn't the Weeknd that I wanted..."

I came back to this to make a video doing an actual reaction to this... and this isn't the Weeknd that Abel wanted. The synth poppy elements do an amazing job at reflecting what his life has become. He does the same thing as what Kendrick did on swimming pools, but for an entire album, showcasing the flashing lights and distractions that lead him away from the true hole in his heart. He gives one of the most stripped back, lovestruck, and heart-aching albums I have heard in a long time.

I recorded a video reacting to it and analyzing it that I should release as soon as it is done
Apr 27, 2020
This is why your reviews drive me insane. You made a review that was so sure of itself, almost condescending those who enjoyed while cementing your opinion in stone, and then.. you just do a 180 on yourself.. with the self realization that yes, you gave it a half assed listen like everyone was exclaiming.

Please stop giving things reviews after one listen.
Apr 27, 2020
@imdirkdiggler Brad's got depression, he can't help having mood swings lol
Apr 30, 2020
Glad you came around to it. I'm enjoying your video on it. I like how your reaction content really go into the lyrics. Great stuff.
Apr 30, 2020
@iamdirkdiggler Do us a favor, shut the fuck up.
Damn you guys rate albums after 1 listen? I at least give each a 5 XDDD
May 1, 2020
@imdirkdiggler considering this is his page, and you're on here, let him review shit how he wants and when he wants. If you hate his reviews so much shut yo ass up and leave.
May 1, 2020
He’s an influencer. And a critic. And as a critic, you can always be subject to criticism, from people like me, his audience.
May 2, 2020
I don’t know Brad, it sounds like you’re really smoking the hype bong on this one ;)
May 12, 2020
Thank you so much Bradley. This album is so good.
Jul 2, 2020
I mean i expect backlash posting a review like this... either way this album still has some of my favorite songs of the year by far