black midi - Hellfire
Jul 15, 2022 (updated Jul 16, 2022)
Hellfire is black midi's most consistent project. The theme is clever and original. The songs pop, and feel like a refreshing take on an older style of music. It integrates much of what they have been doing on previous projects into a very ambitious full package. not overhyped. very fun. take a listen.

Edit (91 -> 96) PFFFSSSHHH this shit clicked heavy. This is the fastest paced rollercoaster of an album I might have ever heard. Every sound is perfect. This shit is incredible. Second half is not as good as the first half.

1mo
what's up brad can you listen to animal collective please thx
Video on it soon?
reaction coming?
1mo
@OscarPacho check his stream right now on YouTube and just go back in the stream to the start and you can see his full reaction
Lets GO
1mo
Thanks Blyizz! (don't know how to tag here lmao)
@MrSelfDestruct But only the Dense Manatee album
1mo
Also @Brad Taste I think you meant black midi's most post-crunk project yet.
1mo
i love u brad but still is the best song on the album..
1mo
Unfortunately their name is black MIDi for a reason. Social experiment to weed out people with bad taste from the Squid nd BCNR fanbases
1mo
Back to a 96. Race’s outro is drawn out and boring. Rest of the album is flawless
1mo
This is a W for the team
1mo
Can't say I understand your disdain for Races' outro, I thought it was absolutely necessary after the incredibly intense and fast paced first half of the song. Glad you ended up enjoying the album that much though!
1mo
@returns wish I could see the appeal of that Animal collective album, but it's probably still at like a 5 or 6/10, it's too all over the place for me.
you saw the light, Still is a 100
Damn a 96
1mo
don’t worry, the race is about to begin will grow on you, heavy
1mo
Surprised brad didn’t call this one theatercore
^ he did tho
96 -> 100 next?
you really doxing 4 points cos you don't like the race outro smh
1mo
Brad did indeed label this as theater core
3w
Why do you have the same exact about this as me
1w
Still grew a lot on me, like a looooooot. The middle section, where it just builds up, feel so amazing. So captivating and fun to listen tbh.