Joji - Glimpse of Us
Jun 10, 2022 (updated Jun 12, 2022)
One of his best tracks. It’s unfortunate that he has one of the most unimportant, dull singing voices imaginable. It’s also the same shit he has been making… but like… again.

Edit 70 -> 90:
God damn i got this wrong

3mo
Agree with the comment on the vocals - unfortunately, his vocals just aren't potent enough and don't carry enough conviction to create a stronger, more emotional ballad. It's certainly impressive on some fronts, but vocals along with lacking instrumentation (imo) keeps this from being as good as it could be.
3mo
honestly as someone who likes some of joji's music, this one just doesn't feel as memorable as songs like Run or Gimme Love
3mo
Am I the only person that thinks his vocal production and his style of delivery the best part about his music?
3mo
@TomBejoy Nah. His vocals were on point. Song was great.
3mo
I agree that his vocals aren't anything overly special, but they still sound great off of this single. To me, this has a different feel compared to his last two albums as well.
3mo
@Ooble only complaint i could buy is that he sounds like james blake
3mo
I disagree to be honest, I think his voice comes across as believable and relatable, the singing isn't anything spectacular but that's what makes it special, it makes it feel deeply personal, when I listen to someone like Lewis Capaldi do this type of song I feel a disconnect because it feels too much like a performance
3mo
@TomBejoy I would have no clue since I never listened to James Blake before. I have heard of him though and how he is a great artist. I will try out his stuff in the future if I get a chance.
Agreed, tell me this doesnt sound like Like You Do or something
3mo
@Ooble maybe listen to to one of his albums, his vocal production is basically what inspires most of jojis vocal work
LETS GOOOOO
the fantano effect
LMAO LETS GOOOO
It’s his best song
AYYYYYYYYY
YES BRAD YES
[hidden]
3mo
dang my mouth dropped when I saw you edit this score up 20.
@Luis indeed
3mo
brad changed it once he saw fantano's reaction /j
2mo
Brads sucking Anthony's fantano 💀
1mo
Can Brad change his opinion on a song without everyone saying it was because of Fantano
The jokes old