Beyoncé - RENAISSANCE
Jul 29, 2022
Beyonce's bold voice and presence is what makes her such a standout voice for me. I feel like House music undermines what makes her work, and instead shallows her out into oblivion on most of these tracks. The best tracks for me have strong beats and hard hitting energy. When it isn't delivering that, I feel underwhelmed. The Queen is not at the top of her game here unfortunately.
3w
watch the score change in a week
brad be like
50: not really feeling it

EDIT: 55 WOAHHHHH IT GREW ON ME
horse album
3w
That’s interesting because I had the exact opposite impression on my first 2 listens. Beyoncé vocal performance on this is very fresh yet has that classic Beyoncé stamp on every little run and layering. I loved how she used the softer tones and lower registers of her voice coupled with vocal manipulations on tracks like summer renaissance and virgo’s groove.
Im 100% sure this will grow a bit on you
3w
yeah I’m sure this will grow on you
3w
Cuff it is the best songπŸ™„
3w
Cuff It deserves better. πŸ’”
3w
i thought the intro track was actually great. same with church girl-and i hated alien superstar. but i do agree with the more stand out beats being the best for this album which is unfortunately not in every track
2w
Cuff it deserves some more motherfucking love. I may disagree with your opinion but I respect the grind. Keep doing you Brad πŸ‘
Brad be like:
50: I just don't feel it.

EDIT: (50 -> 65) AMOGUS
2w
dnt worry guys this will "grow" on him when fantano drop his score
2w
That's not a very nice thing to say :(
it's going to grow
Cuff it
2w
I think you'll like it more over time. I've been addicted. The tracks have me getting more exercise than ever before πŸ˜‘.
2w
k go back to being depressed
Honestly,correct
2w
Brad really said “fuck the gays” on this one lmao
delete pls
why you hate us, brad
2w
waiting for that 90+ fantano score and see how this asshole mid reviewer changes their mind
2w
you way too mad jesusddiaz
@jesusddiaz fantano gave it a 8/10 lol
that's a 90+ to me
he actually gave her a strong 8 that's at least a 8.9
1w
can yall stop being pissbabys its his opinion
1w
one of brads best takes in a minute. this album is just not that great.
6d