I survived 62 seconds
Feb 23, 2018
take TMR as musicians trying to push the boundaries of music in the most extreme way possible. they all can play a more accessible / conventional song, but they chose to break the rules completely and come through with TMR. this lack of barriers is what makes this album as great as it is for me and many other people. being put off by TMR is normal, and I'd say this isn't the only way to approach the album. keep trying, though, as I'd say it's worth it.
Feb 24, 2018
This album is both a 10/10 and a 0/10 for me tbh
Sep 24, 2018
I haven't heard the album, but like, 62 seconds and you rated it? Really dude? That seems a bit unfair.
Oct 4, 2018
Embarrassing
Nov 14, 2018
Ewww...
Nov 17, 2018
Gross
Nov 17, 2018
You listened to a minute of an album and rated it a 0? How simple-minded of you.
Nov 22, 2018
How??? I find it so interesting and honesty, it sounds great to me
Jan 11, 2019
I can't blame you. It's a hard album to listen to.
Mar 16, 2019
Brad, please finish this. It's an incredibly important work and you'll be happy you took the time to consume it. I can't promise you'll appreciate it like I do, but it is full of complex and difficult compositions that are worth more than you think. This is a real record with effort and passion, and I hope you understand its high regard in the media isnt just due to its leftfield, avant-garde nature. I love you, bud.
Apr 19, 2019
today i thought about killing you
Apr 20, 2019