fallingwithscissors - the death and birth of an angel
Feb 1, 2024
There is an absolutely insane amount of bite to this project, to the point where it feels like it is barely able to be contained. So much detail is placed into these songs to make you feel like you are getting ripped into pieces, but it also provides tons of space to breathe as well. incredibly balanced and tasteful in it's overwhelming intensity. The more subtle moments give this EP a sense of emotional purpose as well, just adding yet another layer to this experience. This project is only 18 minutes, and feels like it is a blast of time flashing away in that short window.

One of the most instantaneous and expansive projects I have heard like this in a minute. It is so short, you don't have an excuse to not listen to this.

1mo
first 9111!!!!1
1mo
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON EARTH, DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS BAND AND THIS EP!!!!!
4w
If you liked this then you'll definitely like fromjoy's self titled album
4w
Its funny that this is right after the Set My Friends On Fire review because this feels like what that album was trying to achieve x100
4w
Brad when btec vein.fm with anime girl on the cover 🤯 I'm being mean but you listen to the most random artists in genres where you don't seem to pay attention to the actual movers and shakers (except for one Dillinger/Converge album)
4w
this EP rules, sick to see people are getting behind this. it's like a weird combination of fromjoy and static dress.
I like it
3w
@MAN0 he got this submitted to one of his paid reaction streams, or else he would've never discovered this i think
3w
Ok. Hate to sound like a sheep but this is unironically making me want to check it out
3w
You should if you haven't already Striker, its unbelievably good.
2w
To be honest this is why I follow reviewers like Brad in the first place. I'd have never EVER heard this album had it not been for this review and I genuinely enjoyed it. Definitely not as much as Brad but still it's something I'd have missed out on had it not been for this praise.