Harry Styles - Harry's House
Jun 8, 2022 (updated Jun 10, 2022)
Yo thanks for the invite man. Good times bruh. Good times.

Harry Season Lives On!

So first he took me to this weird ass sushi place. Nah. Well. Bruh. Although there’s plenty better songs In Harry’s back catalog, and prior records, but as a whole, “Harry’s House” may just be his most cohesive and tight record to date.

I’ve loved both “Harry Styles” & “Fine Line” but both records tended to bring In trash songs and throw them In the mix. And while both records ended greatly in my opinion, It definitely ruined the listen and experience in the greater scheme of things. But this one just rides it out.

Harry has officially made his first record with out a bad song on it.

I’m enjoying this.

but I’d still like a full pop record from Harry one day. or what he was going for on “As It Was”. Or just some 80’s shit, or a Silk Sonic vibe. Harry really killed me with the groovier cuts on this one bruh. The ballads are nice, but they’re kinda running on a “fine line”. Ha. get It?

Bruh.

P.S. anybody got harry’s new phone number? i called but they said I got the wrong number.

FAV: Late Night Talking, Grapejuice, As It Was, Daylight, Little Freak, Matilda, Cinema, Daydreaming, Keep Driving, Satellite, Boyfriends & Love Of My Life

LEAST: NA