Denzel Curry - TA13OO
Jul 27, 2018
This album just doesn't have the bite I thought it would, he kinda played it safe here to me. The last 3 tracks are the top 3 imo, there were also many bad lines on this album, most of the beats are pretty dime a dozen too. Denzel's consistently sticky hooks and incredibly cut throat and untamed performances are what carried this thing for me, outside of that I can't say this has fulfilled me like I wanted it to.
incorrect
[hidden]
3y
Understandable. I loved this album as a whole but I would be lying if I said that Imperial had less essential tracks.
3y
Lol Buffalo you sound like your profile pic looks
3y
its interesting listening this next to Jarren Benton's new album, the similarities are a bit unsettling. Makes you realize how played out this sound is, I wish Denzel would have stepped out more, sonically, to make a more unique sound.
3y
Any lines in particular that you thought were bad? I think it's a very good album overall but also think it's being overrated. A bunch of songs that came off corny/straight up didn't like.
3y
the one where he was all like 'i'm so cool I jack frost' or something springs to mind atm
3y
I respect you Buffalo, but fuck you (love you tho).
3y
Why would you say something so brave and yet so controversial?
3y
To each their own i suppose
Oofity Oof
3y
I wholeheartly agree with you my dude. This was a miss.
[hidden]
*sigh*

Last 3 are the best though, that is true
3y
Feel the exact same but I enjoyed it a little more
You got Shawn Cee'd
lmaooo ^
3y
Donald Trump, Donald Duck, what the fuck is the difference?
Lol Shawn Cee shat all over this review
2y
I'm just starting to see what you were talking about. Couldn't agree more.
2y
@Somalipiy that's not true at all lol